[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

I don't what you guys see in this game... looks lame to me. Collect bubbles, platform gets faster. This is an arcade game valued that of the average game.

Go away troll :laugh:

So just tried it, it's quite cute and everything works great.

But the core of the game, jumping around, collecting orbs and doing all sorts of "wacky" stuff ... Yeah, no, think I'll pass.

:p

I opened another tab and logged in with that one. then refreshed the LBP page and it signed me in.

It's awkward, yes. but when you get logged in (for current users) it'll be fine.

Well, I got a verification link for my registration. unfortunately it's not loading quicklyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

[edit] Verified! Now to login and get the code... :\ [/edit]

^ yup its partly down to luck, hitting the site at the right time, i managed to grab a key without letting the pages fully load. I logged in, hit the giveaway link till it grabbed the html, found the form and how it would submit, hit that link which never loaded but it doesnt have to load to get a key (hint, check emails!)

On tutorial level 2 does anyone know where the star sticker is? :(

Can't find it, and need it to unlock more content!

So whats actually on the beta? I gave my code to a friend as I don't have a PS3

(I'm going to his to play it tomorrow ;) )

Tutorial levels so far.

I've just completed 2 and it's unlocked another 2. Wanting to get 100% in each!

I think edit mode unlocks after you've done 3 levels, and online as well probably.

**** this i give up. Its like getting all the traffic from the M60 ring road around manchester to drive both ways down a single lane road in the hills. IT DOESNT WORK.

I hope they offer some sort of an apology and another way to get in.

This is how the internet works, why would they offer an apology and another way in? When sites get hit like this, they time out. Welcome to the world of getting a BETA key.

This is how the internet works, why would they offer an apology and another way in? When sites get hit like this, they time out. Welcome to the world of getting a BETA key.

+1, sounds harsh but it's true, same happened with CoD4 beta (Y)

Level 3 is :D

Has that catchy Go Team Song everyone now associates to LBP :p

I only managed to complete 41% of level 2, need to find the damn star sticker! - HELP PEOPLE!

My current Sackboy!

DSC_2169.jpg

The face emotions are fun! I'll take some pics of him scared/angry/happy/worried later (there's 3 levels of intensity for each). The above shot is just the standard face.

ps. Keys are all gone now :( Sorry if you didn't get in! There may be more for Europe on other sites?