The Dark Knight (2008)

Maybe I was a bit too unkind. Went to see it the second time, 6.5/10.

OMG that disappearing pencil trick was totally classic, The Joker (Y)

So a movie you give a 4 out of 10 you go to watch a 2nd time?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just went to see it last night (Australia).

Has easily entered my top 10 i would rate it 9.75/10.

Through the whole movie it never let up, some of the scenes even made me cringe.

Heath Ledgers performance was brilliant as was the rest of the cast, for me one of the most notable was Aaron Eckhart.

One of the best movies i have seen in the last few years i highly recommend going to see it if you dont you will be missing out.

im going to say 9.75/10 or DoublePlusGood (Y)

I agree with you... The Dark Knight is a AWESOME movie

• 3 weeks later...
The only problem is that The Dark Knight's score, albeit good, was not memorable. It was no Jurassic Park or Star Wars. I don't think it is Oscar worthy.

Bit late on the thing there its been put back in so it could win :p

I didn't think the Oscar nominations had been announced yet, only the Golden Globes?

Well I mean its not been nominated but its been allowed back in after it was taken out.

• 1 month later...

Ledger was great as the Joker.................But I was bored and didn't finish watching the movie. I only watched about half of it. I don't see what the big deal is about this flick.

Ledger was great as the Joker.................But I was bored and didn't finish watching the movie. I only watched about half of it. I don't see what the big deal is about this flick.

You were bored? Some people might not like the film, but I don't think most people could call it a boring film.

I think that's called a short attention span

• 3 weeks later...