Rachel has arrived!

It gives the feeling that this is a boys-only forum, and whilst we all know that isn't true, it's still a bit odd that this is the longest introduction thread so far.

I AM under the impression that this place is very boyish, but I don't mind that at all. In fact, I'm delighted it is. :cool:

Oh Simonn, where'd you get that picture of me? You little scamp! :p

I AM under the impression that this place is very boyish, but I don't mind that at all. In fact, I'm delighted it is. :cool:

I'm glad that you do, but I wonder how many other girls who join don't share the same point of view. See what I'm saying?

Canadian eh? I guess I will join the fun and say hi too. Why not?

Gosh, sorry for that double post up there. I clicked "Add Reply" and then I was told the server was too busy, so I went back and clicked again, thinking it had failed the first time. Dangit! Perhaps a mod could remove the second one?

Welcome, and the bright side is that | there | are | some | girls | here (so you aren't all alone).

Neat! Where are you girls? :hug_girl:

Somehow, it does make sense. After all, a discussion board wouldn't hold together without the girly touch, now would it? :laugh:

Well, there is some eye candy around here though, so there are benefits to having lots of boys here :p

I AM under the impression that this place is very boyish

Neowin does not discriminate against anyone coming here as long as they follow two rules, 1) don't write on the walls and 2) obey the rules.

1/3 of registered members are female or swing that way.

It's like going to the 'Avon' forum and making comments about the products are only for females.

Men (males) embrace technology more than females.

It's a fact.

So as this is a tech'ish site more males would be here.

If you came to change us it won't work.

are you ignoring me? hehe

hahahahahahaha ....... have you got 'she freaking blocked me' playing in the background?

If you came to change us it won't work.

Erm... did I miss something? I never said I wanted to change the male audience who makes up the awesome Neowin community. Let me point out yet again that... well... oh I know what to do!

Here! One last time, and hoping this is clearer than a lake at dawn, here's how I feel about all of you: :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

And that's for you, and you, and you, and... you also yah, and you, and you. And you! And finally... you!

are you ignoring me? hehe

Yah, I'm truly ignoring you, allright. I'm chatting with you on Steam at this very moment, you silly! :rofl:

Yah, I'm truly ignoring you, allright. I'm chatting with you on Steam at this very moment, you silly! :rofl:

yea im a silly billy hehe :p

Good lord, someone needs to show her/him a razor.

Well looks like a Sikh boy anyway.

Doesn't look female to me.

Welcome to the greatest corner of the universe! (Can it be topped?) :p

yes, go outside and experience REALITY :)

btw, Rachel is really Bob, a 45yr old biker from Winnipeg ;)

btw, Rachel is really Bob, a 45yr old biker from Winnipeg

Bahaha, that made me rofl :laugh:

Welcome aboard Rachel. I got less than a page for my welcome, you get 7+ :(

Ahem, I'm Sazz181, an 18 year old gal from....