Rachel has arrived!

Indeed, I had to try and reply 3-4 times for this post.

True.

At the end of writing I was a little bit rattled about how she had put it all and then you posted about her emailing you about it, just annoyed me a little is all.

But we are only human, lol, and so make mistakes, best to forgive and forget and just get along like normal folk. :D

hehe thats cool, have a good day, lets hope the forums get sorted soon as well :D

hehe thats cool, have a good day, lets hope the forums get sorted soon as well :D

Irony strikes with a double post. :p

Hope you have a good day too.

I think this has shown us all that pretending to be a woman on the internet will get us further than lying about being a 40+ overweight bloke by the name of Phil. (sorry to any overweight Phils. :p )

Can you imagine the chaos if Rappy was a hot girl with how often he is on here, it would bring madness to the board I tell you! :rofl:

Hey Corris , I don't think your post came across as anything other than how you intended it and the funny thing is it's actually true :laugh:

Anyway I'd better add to the 9 pages of hellos and say hello from another female who may or may not be masquerading as a female but I'm not telling ;) :p

Gosh, I'm sorry Corris. I didn't mean to "attack" you. My thoughts were initially aimed at some of you who kept the joke rolling, which for some reason, didn't felt funny to me anymore. But I should not have been rude like that, and I know you were just joking and having fun. It's just that... I don't know... I was led to believe that you were seeing me as a liar. And somehow, telling the truth, even online, is something that truly matters to me. But that's another story.

Also, I didn't sent an email to Uni just so he could come here and laugh at you. I was writing to him regarding some personal matters, and then I just let him know what I was up to. Furthermore, I sent the email before I wrote my post, and I surely wasn't expecting him to refer to that here. Right my love? :crazy:

Corris, please accept my sincere apologies. And I'm sorry to any other members who might have been offended by my temper.

and I surely wasn't expecting him to refer to that here. Right my love? :crazy:

Im sorry honey, :( you can have a go at me if you get online later on

i didnt mean to upset you, i hope your not to angry with me *goes and hides in corner*

Im sorry honey, :( you can have a go at me if you get online later on

i didnt mean to upset you, i hope your not to angry with me *goes and hides in corner*

Nah, I'm not upset, don't worry. I love you. :kiss: :heart:

I'll just be sure to kick your sorry butt next time we play TF2. :punch: :laugh:

Nah, I'm not upset, don't worry. I love you. :kiss: :heart:

I'll just be sure to kick your sorry butt next time we play TF2. :punch: :laugh:

YAY!! love you too babe xx

Check your gmail my love there some photos from TF2 last night

I can't take this anymore. Yes, welcome Rachel. I'm not going to sit here and watch a further 10 pages go past of this.

Enjoy your stay.

Thread closed

I can't take this anymore. Yes, welcome Rachel. I'm not going to sit here and watch a further 10 pages go past of this.

Enjoy your stay.

Thread closed

& I was wondering, why did you close this thread ?

neowinians want some fun, & Rachel is fun :p (j/k)

LOL

Well I guess a hello and welcome is due :D

I have no witty comment up my sleeve so you'll have to do with this :p

Oh and be sure to drop by Gamers Hangout the place is in serious need of a different perspective and given your apparent love for gaming you should fit right in :)

Enjoy your stay.

Thread closed

The one time I agree with PureLegend's reasoning on closing a thread... and it gets reopened :laugh:

I have not posted for yeeeears. But freelance film editor? Now thats a job. :)

I am a somewhat amateur "indie filmmaker" (student) myself, and i am interested in all such items film or related.

So do ya do editing only -> and whats your pick of program?

I'm glad you're studying filmmaking, it truly is an amazing creative world. I hope you'll like it! ;)

And yah, I'm mostly doing core editing these days (trimming, pacing, filtering, etc.) though I'm hoping to get more involved in sound eventually. My all-time favorite software suite is MediaStudio Pro. I've been using it for almost ten years now so I'm pretty much at ease with it. Unfortunately, Corel bought it a few years ago and ended any further development on it. So basically, it won't run on Vista and isn't future-proof at the moment, which is fine with me for now, since my work rig is set up under Windows XP, but I'll have to consider something else in the near future. As a PC user, switching over to Final Cut Pro isn't a practical option, and I'm not a huge Adobe fan either, so I may have to go down the dedicated Avid or Edius route. We'll see.

Good luck with your studies! :)

Anyway I'd better add to the 9 pages of hellos and say hello from another female who may or may not be masquerading as a female but I'm not telling ;) :p

Hi Evil Marge! Nice to meet you! :hug_girl:

Perhaps it was wise of you to keep your gender a mystery. :iiam: