Call of Duty 4, Neowin Style!

awww, cant play saturday :(

Would love to play some games with you guys however, anyone playing Sunday / Monday evening GMT?

im in! what will the time be in los angeles? btw my xbl tag = Lord Sargeist

add me!

2PM.

I may be around on Saturday evening, I'll have to consult the girlfriend first :shifty:

Yes, that's EU time and server.

I can see we've strayed just over the first player limit of 6 people in a party, we would either need to play in a private match with no points or try to fill up another 4-5 slots.

So for the Americans who are concerned about lag or those who does not want to play Hardcore mode - Add Mystic instead, then we can perhaps balance it out to 6 players. I really don't think we will be able to get 12 players for an all-neowin match, so gotta go with the second best.

It's a lot more fun to play when you know every kill counts and the points are being added up - So just trying to balance it out.

I'm up for it, haven't played CoD in a while but it shouldn't be hard to get to grips with again.

Can't guarantee I'll be there, but I don't have anything planned for tomorrow night around 10pm

Just hope we won't have 7-8 players, so we have to play Private Matches :laugh:

That's my worry :(! If I remember correctly, I know COD4 netcode was alright but matches between US and Europe were pretty iffy at times? Ping bars would be around Red/Yellow!

Whatever, I am sure it'll be fun whatever happens :laugh:

So what a minute...when we doing this? Tonight or tomorrow? I'm seeing both days in previous posts.

Sethos wants some COD loving tonight and tomorrow. (Y) But it will be around 5pm for you guys on East Coast and 2pm for those on West Coast.

Tonight is the first game and tomorrow we play again, if anyone is interested :)

And if it happens we're going to be more than 6 players and less than 12, I will create a private server - Not gonna kick anyone out.

Ok cool, thanks. Thought I was going to miss it because as of right now (it could change) I won't be around tomorrow night.

And that was supposed to be "wait" not what.

Also, can we keep it to the original maps as I don't have the DLC.

Most likely will be original maps anyway since not everyone has the DLC. Game won't let you search anyway if you search for games with DLC when someone doesn't have it.

Most likely will be original maps anyway since not everyone has the DLC. Game won't let you search anyway if you search for games with DLC when someone doesn't have it.

Not sure how it works on Private Servers though, probably won't even let me choose the new maps when someone doesn't have em'

You get a huge red warning when someone doesn't have the maps, so we'll definitely see it Munky :laugh:

The new maps are nothing to shout about, so they won't be missed.

I wouldn't mind have a weee go in some Hardcore.

will you post the server IP here ?

cheers

5 PM. Tonight. I am down. (wife works late again LOL)

I do prefer Headquarters though, but I can play any mode so I really do not care, all I suggest is we keep mixing it up to keep everyone happy.

5 PM. Tonight. I am down. (wife works late again LOL)

I do prefer Headquarters though, but I can play any mode so I really do not care, all I suggest is we keep mixing it up to keep everyone happy.

Well, not much for mixing regular and hardcore since it's so hard to going from killing with one shot and having to empty an entire clip, but just to keep the peace we can work something out.

Then I'm sure we can fill up the server with 12 people so we can still get points, then we can go through different game-modes so everyone will be happy - Then we all have to cope with game-modes we don't like.

But we'll do regular for the first hour or so and hardcore the next, not too much mixing since it'll just mess up each players game when you need to constantly adjust.

Good news is, the boss of the house isn't home - So I'll be able to play most of the night as well.

For anyone interested, I might do a few warm-up rounds before we start, might start at 9:30 - So if anyone wish to join me there as well, let me know.

Well, not much for mixing regular and hardcore since it's so hard to going from killing with one shot and having to empty an entire clip, but just to keep the peace we can work something out.

Then I'm sure we can fill up the server with 12 people so we can still get points, then we can go through different game-modes so everyone will be happy - Then we all have to cope with game-modes we don't like.

But we'll do regular for the first hour or so and hardcore the next, not too much mixing since it'll just mess up each players game when you need to constantly adjust.

Cool. Every hour or so is what I meant by mixing it up, I am not for a different mode each round either. That is just crazy.

Honestly it does not matter as I have not played it since before GTA came out, so I am either going to suck or really suck, so no worries from me.

Also, I may very well be playing closer to 6PM EST than 5PM, got a lot of work to do today for a very aggressive deadline.

We will see though, I plan on busting my ass and not coming on here anymore for the distraction until later on.