Call of Duty 4, Neowin Style!

I'll be on around 5-5:30, and can play til about 7-7:30.

Yep, I have until 8, then have to go food shopping. :|

Yep, I have until 8, then have to go food shopping. :|

I have to stop to cook and have dinner...then may be back on if "allowed", without getting too much grief. :blink:

Thought you said you had ALOT of work to do? Get to it!!! :laugh:

Also going to pick up a new headset at lunch time. I think mine died last night in that last round. Dont want to chance not being able to communicate.

Not to derail the topic, but anyone have an opinion on the Turtle Beach headsets? Other then the price...

I won't be able to play tonight, bloody brother of mine took the controllers with him on holiday?:crazy:: but I'm still on for tomorrow night.

As just posted in the BF:BC thread (damn this is getting hard work now to keep tabs on things :p) I have been invited to offer support for a friend who has a gig tonight, so I wont be around until 1am ish (GMT) which is 9pm and 7pm respectively for our US friends :p

Look forward to seeing you online then.

As just posted in the BF:BC thread (damn this is getting hard work now to keep tabs on things :p) I have been invited to offer support for a friend who has a gig tonight, so I wont be around until 1am ish (GMT) which is 9pm and 7pm respectively for our US friends :p

Look forward to seeing you online then.

Did you mean 8pm for East Coast and 5pm for West Coast?

East Coast is 5 hours behind and West Coast is 8!

If we are playing tonight, I am soooo game.

Haven't played COD4 online in LONGGGGGGGG TIME and it would be awesome to pick it up again!

Some of you peeps add me to your friends list and I will hope on tonight.

Since I know Dirty and a couple of others have said they would be available tonight, I think I will be back home from The Dark Night by around 9pm (central time) or so for those in the US that will be around.

Since I know Dirty and a couple of others have said they would be available tonight, I think I will be back home from The Dark Night by around 9pm (central time) or so for those in the US that will be around.

I'll be around as well (EST), and I sent you a Friend Request as you mentioned a few pages back. Gamertag same as here.

Well, I'll be on in about 40 minutes to do some light warm-up before we start. So if anyone would like to join me, let me know and add me if you haven't already (Y)

I forgot I said 10 PM British time, which is 11 PM for me - So I was expecting to start at 10 PM all along :laugh: God I'm such a tool.

Edited by Sethos

I forgot I said 10 PM British time, which is 11 PM for me - So I was expecting to start at 10 PM all along :laugh: God I'm such a tool.

Wait, so we're supposed to be playing now? lol

I'm just about to have dinner then I'll be on (Y)

Nah you ain't a tool , easy mistake to make (Y)

Can I remind everyone to make sure their NAT is open as COD4 used to have issues where if someone's NAT wasn't open then they couldn't get in the game that the whole Lobby connected to and thus kicked back to Lobby!(EG - 5 people got in the game, 1 person didn't!) Not sure if they have fixed it though :s

Everyone is welcome, just add me on Xbox Live and I'll send out invites in 30 minutes.

Also, check your NAT status before you begin - The game is really picky about NAT statuses and would love to have a trouble free evening.

I'll be around as well (EST), and I sent you a Friend Request as you mentioned a few pages back. Gamertag same as here.

Yep I got you added along with a couple of others so I am all set to go when I get back from the movie tonight.

Also, check your NAT status before you begin - The game is really picky about NAT statuses and would love to have a trouble free evening.

Okay then, going to check my NAT now in preperation for when I sign on to play in 30 minutes give or take a few minutes.

I've got some stuff to do in a little bit, so today is a no go for me. I should be available at this time tomorrow though. Have fun guys (Y)

Open NAT, just as it should be since I set up a Static IP Address for it.

Great!

I'll be sending out invites in a few minutes, so everyone who's joining us from the start should get online now.

Then we'll send out invites between the rounds for everyone joining in late.

I still don't know how many we are going to be, so private server or not, I don't know.

Let's get ready to rumbleeee :p

Ditto. Ill be on in 7 minutes. Just wrapping up work.

I did my best to avoid here today to get it done. :p