Neowin Photography

Just tried messing about with lines and glows etc, i'd love some feedback on this really, as i've not tried it before.

What do you guys think honestly? Do the lines ruin a lovely shot, or add something a little different?

post-59941-1217985000_thumb.jpg

Just tried messing about with lines and glows etc, i'd love some feedback on this really, as i've not tried it before.

What do you guys think honestly? Do the lines ruin a lovely shot, or add something a little different?

I think its a cool picture, the composition is good, the lines are an interesting feature to the image. But it looks a little washed out. I hope you dont mind but i did some tweaking to the image to make it easier to see:

asdfasdf.jpg

I don't think the composition is great, with the horizon in the centre, but i purposely balanced the colours for the faded washed out look, i think it much better compliments the mood of the shot, rather than the stronger contrast of your edit, where i think you'll agree you lose alot of the atmosphere.

Incidentally i prefer the original without the lines, just interested in what other people think.

Thanks matey.

Nothing amazing but i went to ttwo islands in Japan and did a 53km bike trail around one of the islands and a 30km hike from one end of the island to the other end through mountains, forests, beaches and up cliffs, incredible. Ill try and up some more when i get access to my own computer.

2741640820_123f731f05.jpg

2741654480_9afc841f6f.jpg

2740851907_5ea3830ea6.jpg

2741024755_719f2b5811.jpg

2741024799_8c37ce80e4.jpg

2741024821_a08062a036.jpg

Went to yosemite this weekend.

Nice pictures. I'm moving up north for school in a few weeks and I'll be living about 2 hours away from Yosemite. I can't wait to take trips there for pictures and such.

Nice pictures. I'm moving up north for school in a few weeks and I'll be living about 2 hours away from Yosemite. I can't wait to take trips there for pictures and such.

good god, you're going to a school in the central valley?