2. 2. Top Scorer?

• Kaka
    • Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

Porto & Fenerbah?e. 22 weird players trying not to score. They should both leave CL. Damn refree didn't give our penalty in the last minutes. Still I'm pretty sure Porto doesn't stand a chance in Istanbul. And Kyiv drawing with Arsenal? God that group will be interesting. Anyone can find their way through.

I was at stamford bridge for the game last night, was a cracker. Thought Bordeaux played well defensively in the first half, but chelsea really got into it after the break. I see what Scolari meant about lack of dicipline in the last 20mins, they were just concentrating on getting the ball into the attacking 3rd rather than control and playing an intelligent game.

I'll tell you one thing though, every time I see them live I get more and more impressed with Joe Cole, the guy must be one of the fittest people in football, he never stops running. Works his b****cks off the entire time he's on the pitch.

I heard booing...maybe I was listening to another game :|

only time there was booing in the entire game was when some villarreal player got helped into the advertising boards and tevez got booked :p

united almost got scored on by villarreal! Nice Man utd crowd booing ronaldo, priceless.

i think the term is 'villarreal almost scored against man utd' you don't score 'on' anybody :p

as for ronny booing see above, didnt happen

only time there was booing in the entire game was when some villarreal player got helped into the advertising boards and tevez got booked :p

i think the term is 'villarreal almost scored against man utd' you don't score 'on' anybody :p

as for ronny booing see above, didnt happen

Yeah that was probably it, really wasn't taking much notice and just auto assumed :p

I was at stamford bridge for the game last night, was a cracker. Thought Bordeaux played well defensively in the first half, but chelsea really got into it after the break. I see what Scolari meant about lack of dicipline in the last 20mins, they were just concentrating on getting the ball into the attacking 3rd rather than control and playing an intelligent game.

I'll tell you one thing though, every time I see them live I get more and more impressed with Joe Cole, the guy must be one of the fittest people in football, he never stops running. Works his b****cks off the entire time he's on the pitch.

How was the atmosphere? Tickets where still on sale for the match 2 hours before kick off :p! Liverpool's sell out about 45 seconds after they go on sale (believe me, I know, you have to be **** hot to get tickets for a Liverpool match).

• 2 weeks later...
Heard they were **** for the first 40 minutes!

more like the first 20 minutes. the game started slowly for both teams but Arsenal found the net quickly after just 30 minutes. what a game it was and this is huge points for me in my fantasy league.

• 3 weeks later...
Quiet when we win, loud when we don't.

A draw at the Calderon is hardly a bad result.

i say something every time we win... and we should have won that game if we stuck with our starting strategy. I didn't' really agree with the subs rafa made, i think (other then kuyt) he should have stuck with his guns and kept the pressure. To be honest, we should have lost, we got some lucky off side calls and our bend but don't break defense technically broke a couple of times. And thank god for pepe at the end, great save.

We dominated the first half, and we have a lot more chances than them overall to be honest mate.

Keane, Gerrard and Alonso where subbed because they were injured, it was nothing to do with tactics. Don't forget, we also had a legitimate goal ruled out for offside :/.