2. 2. Top Scorer?

• Kaka
    • Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

Exactly the kind of answer I was expecting from you. You and only knows football...

You don't have to put some numbers expecting I will learn something, it's pointless.

The only thing matters to me is the last 20 years. And in that periode of time we are better than us. It's fact.

All the numbers you need are here. (be wised this is not official, it's only wikipedia after all)

Exactly the kind of answer I was expecting from you. You and only knows football...

You don't have to put some numbers expecting I will learn something, it's pointless.

The only thing matters to me is the last 20 years. And in that periode of time we are better than us. It's fact.

All the numbers you need are here. (be wised this is not official, it's only wikipedia after all)

20 years is still too long, just because a club won trophies 20 years ago doesn't mean they'll win anything this year or next year. How many clubs keep the same team for more than 5 years? Same manager for 5 years+? Not many.

It's what annoys me when TV people say things like 'X club haven't beaten Y club since the 50s!' as if it matters, 50 years ago the players involved weren't even born so what happened 50 years ago won't affect the match. Even 5 years for some clubs is a long time (eg blackburn got relegated 4 years after winning the PL) and can't be used as something to show good a team is.

Liverpool looks like we will be without Yossi Benayoun it's too bad hes been playing phenomenal, I did see that it said Torres maybe in but I hope we don't push him too far into deeper injuries. Real Madrid are not ready for Liverpool and Anfield, not trying to be cocky but I can see us scoring by the half and keeping it. 1-0 LIVERPOOL

Oh you want to start with the funnies?

Nice EPL standings ;)

1 Man Utd 27 12 1 0 30 5 8 4 2 18 7 +36 65

2 Chelsea 28 7 5 2 23 8 10 2 2 25 8 +32 58

3 Liverpool 28 8 6 0 22 8 8 4 2 23 12 +25 58

4 Aston Villa 28 5 7 2 20 15 10 0 4 22 14 +13 52

5 Arsenal 28 7 5 2 18 11 6 5 3 23 15 +15 49

HMMM....

We got the liverfail and real madrid game live here instead of Chelsea's :(....

Edited by gregb0b

It appears Liverpool are going through with help from the ref, giving free kicks with no contact, not giving free kicks when there is and apparently the top of the shoulder is now hand ball!

It appears Liverpool are going through with help from the ref, giving free kicks with no contact, not giving free kicks when there is and apparently the top of the shoulder is now hand ball!

not to mention Torres pushing Pepe down on the first goal ;)

They are so slow and predictable it's not even funny... Really poor football by Madrid.

Liverpool won't be tired and they will be fresh as fish for their nightmare on saturday afternoon ;)

Good results tonight, I'll enjoy seeing Liverpool/Chelsea and hopefully Man Utd going through again.

I'm a Man Utd fan but I ain't a whiny bitch like some of you guys :laugh: A team playing good is a team playing good.

Ahahahah nice one. Btw they won 4-0 against a very bad Real Madrid. This is the only win they will get from this week. Go United.

I didn't either until I met their fans.

Glad I am not the only one who publicly dislikes their fans. I've gotten **** talked to me for years on neowin because I am a Chelsea supporter :p

Now hoping Arsenal and Man Utd can make it 4/4 for EPL tomorrow.. Chelsea was all due to Hiddink.. if it was Scolari still incharge (with all due respect to him) I believe Chelsea would've gone out coz they had poor teamwork and spirit under him.. and well Madrid was Pathetic (notice the capital P :p).. but what an atmosphere at Anfield.. makes me jealous.. :shifty: we had this at Highbury.. miss it now.. I guess Real froze when they were coming out of the tunnel and it said 'This is Anfield' :D

And how about Munich??! 7-1!! 12-1 on aggregate.. :omg:

Oh and at the end.. I'd just like to say.. 'cmon you Gooners!!!!

ah what happened to your other post martyn? It was quite funny and truly showed the real side of a liverpool fan.

It wasn't me that typed it tbh mate. It was my Carlisle housemate before we went out to get drunk.

Time for bed now anyway I guess. Goodnight. A great night.

lol anyways Liverpool tore open Real Madrid if it wasnt for their great keeper it could have been 6-0 GO LIVERPOOL Man United is next in line