2. 2. Top Scorer?

• Kaka
    • Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

modern is the key word rappy you nub stick...

thats like calling the Bills(NFL) good now and they havent produced in 15 years...

Yeah I know :p, they haven't won the EPL but people or Liverpool fans will always say that those 18 makes then the most successful team in England.

Yeah I know :p, they haven't won the EPL but people or Liverpool fans will always say that those 18 makes then the most successful team in England.

aka high pedestals ;). Get with the times people!

Nice modern EPL trophy there bud ;)... oh wait LOL.

Boy are the pedestals high for liverpool fans... I wouldn't call them the most successful English team. That would have to go to Man Utd.

modern is the key word rappy you nub stick...

thats like calling the Bills(NFL) good now and they havent produced in 15 years...

aka high pedestals ;). Get with the times people!

Stop being so ignorant.

18 league titles, 5 European Cups. We are the most successful team in English history. Fact.

Or did football only start in 1992 when Sky decided to rape football for all it is worth?

Although I guess you don't really care, I doubt you followed Chelsea before Ambromovich waved his magic wand.

Stop being so ignorant.

18 league titles, 5 European Cups. We are the most successful team in English history. Fact.

Or did football only start in 1992 when Sky decided to rape football for all it is worth?

Although I guess you don't really care, I doubt you followed Chelsea before Ambromovich waved his magic wand.

How about you and every other Liverpool fan stop being so naive in saying you deserved that draw. It's pretty hilarious.

PS- I don't hate anyone, just your terrible philosophies and football team :)!

How about you and every other Liverpool fan stop being so naive in saying you deserved that draw. It's pretty hilarious.

The fact you cannot even counter any of my points unfortunately says it all.

If you read up, I never actually said we deserved a draw against Atleti, but seeing as we are on the subject...I think we deserved something out of the game, just like we did against Spurs. Alas, that is football.

i never said that, i thanked the refs for the point...

Chelsea are epic fail. I am an Arsenal fan and watching the Liverpool game they deserved a goal, the handball didn't give them a penalty so the one at the end was just making it even ;)

Last night for us was so painful though, we just couldn't finish and Van Persie just looked stressed out and wasn't getting the touches he usually has. We needed Adebayor last night that's for sure.

Chelsea are epic fail. I am an Arsenal fan and watching the Liverpool game they deserved a goal, the handball didn't give them a penalty so the one at the end was just making it even ;)

Last night for us was so painful though, we just couldn't finish and Van Persie just looked stressed out and wasn't getting the touches he usually has. We needed Adebayor last night that's for sure.

Fortunately my bskyb LNB decided to pack in at 19:00 yesterday and I missed watching Arsenal on sports xtra (It was such a poor game by all accounts).

I did see this morning RVP knocking one over the bar on terrestrial tv.

His left foot is too good for football.

Any other player and that would have gone in.

Wenger should have made sure that Arsenal's defence was bolstered since 2004 season, that we had two new strikers, Andy Johnson being one of them

and the purchase of Alonso, Barry, Agbonlahor and also Cole from West Ham.

I am sick of hearing how the average age is 20, they are getting experience, how this team in 3 years will be world beaters and how they play football

the right way.

I want a 1-0 win and I don't care how we do it.

TYVM

Too many games in a such a short period of time. The guys looked exhausted.. especially in the second half. I like Sir Alex's suggestion of spreading the games and ending the season in last week of May instead of mid May.. Other than that I've said many times and this won't be the last... We lack size, experience and range..

Arsene MUST buy this winter!!!!

Ars?ne Wenger believes the tough Premier League programme hampered all four English sides in the Champions League this week.

This country is arguably the strongest in Europe right now. England provided three of the four Semi-Finalists in the Champions League last term and the quartet of domestic teams have all made strong starts in their groups this season.

At least, Arsenal’s draw was a general improvement on the unsatisfactory point with Tottenham last Wednesday and the defeat to Stoke on Saturday.

“I feel we have played three different games,” continued Wenger.

“We had a big disappointment last week. We played an outstanding game last Wednesday but we still dropped points and then we had a little hangover against Stoke when we lost the game.

“But I watched Liverpool last night and they drew, I’m not really sure how. Chelsea were not sharp physically and we were not sharp physically. I don’t know how Man United played.

“But it looks as though, because the Premier League is very demanding, if you have a Champions League week afterwards it is difficult physically.”

Point to be noted:oo

"I don’t know how Man United played."

and we are supposed to play them in 2 days time!!

In fairness Gregbobwhatever, you can't really post them images when I can just grab this one...

Gerrard-Carragher.jpg

Have you only followed football for the last year :laugh:?

eeeeeeeeeeeew... what is Morientes doing there!?!! :omg: :x

In fairness Gregbobwhatever, you can't really post them images when I can just grab this one...

Gerrard-Carragher.jpg

Have you only followed football for the last year :laugh:?

i love that picture... captain amazing with the son of liverpool. In the greatest single game comeback in sports history, awesome pic.

• 3 weeks later...
Luiz Felipe Scolari, the London club's manager, was furious that his side couldn't do the job in France, and admitted he could leave Stamford Bridge if they slip up against the Romanian minnows.

"We need to win against Cluj at home," the Brazilian said in the Daily Mail. "If I think my team didn't have the quality to beat them at home it would be better for me to go home to Brazil and stay there.

"We've missed the chance to qualify twice now. We need to think about this, not just now and next week. We have to think why.

"With these players, Chelsea have a 75 per cent chance of winning the game at home against Cluj. In my view we are not first in the group. When we began the Champions League I didn't think about second place, I thought I had the players to win the group. Now we need to think only about qualification."

Chelsea will be without Frank Lampard for that vital encounter, as the England midfielder was sent off against Bordeaux after receiving two yellow cards.

Pompey were just done over. AC second goal was fair. But they should have never got the first which came from a free kick.

Ronaldinho clearly dived when Johnson got his foot on the ball. I feel really gutted. It just seems we have tons of quality but not enough luck!

AC may have hit the bar, but you need to work harder to get the ball in the net. I felt AC tatics were poor. The free kick was just wrong. I don't know if I feel more angry at the ref or the state of football.

It seems you have to do a lot of things before a ruling body does something. Like cards, they don't wish to budge on them.

It's seems with football clubs and ruling bodies like us against them.

Then they put refs like Stuart Attwell in the top league. You might be able to do that in Rugby, but not in football!

• 3 weeks later...

Champions League draw:

Chelsea v Juventus

Villarreal v Panathinaikos

Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid v FC Porto

Lyon v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Arsenal v AS Roma

Inter Milan v Manchester United

2008/09 UEFA Champions League

First knockout round – to be played 24 February and 11 March

:D Its not a bad draw for us (Arsenal)

Good luck to Chelsea and Liverpool though :p

and Fergie meets Jose again.. im just glad Jose Mourinho will be coming to England.. would've been better had he drawn Chelsea.. I think Inter would've destroyed Chelsea then coz Mourinho knows all their weaknesses..

And they say it's not rigged :laugh: Fergie vs Jose, should be an awesome game!

Tough draw for Liverpool but I think they can take Real over two legs. Arsenal have been fairly erratic so far this season but I still think they'll overcome Roma. I think Chelsea have got it tough too against Juventus, I can see Juventus winning that one