Neowin Digital Gallery

Yeah, I shoot Aperature most of the time as well -- nothing wrong with that. I only shoot manual when I use flash actually.

I tried to comment on a few of your posted photos. They all seemed to be processed the same though and probably taken around the same time so maybe once there is more variety I can say something more constructive, also I can't see your EXIF info.

shaddsi, first shot is funny. i like it.

scazza, nice lens! can't wait to see the pics. the 11-17 tokina was pretty sweet and tempting.

jordon, nice shot. i like how the background goes with her clothes. looks like u have something on your lens or sensor though in the top right :p

I'm guilty as charged. The last batch of pictures I posted were taken around the same time, and had the same post-processing effect. As for my EXIF info... I have this habit of "saving for web" instead of "saving as". I guess that strips the EXIF info. Anyway, I'll try to post a wide range of pictures instead of the same ones.

Thanks for pointing that out though as I wasn't aware of it. :yes:

Shaddsi, interesting shots. Was the model at a studio or something?

Scazza, cool lens you have there. Be sure to post the pictures as soon as possible!

crazzy88ss, that shot reminds me of the HDR effect in Half-Life 2: Lost Coast. Hahaha.

I have a few photo's from my Tokina Lens, nothing serious just me messing about! Off to London for the weekend 2moro so expect some serious photos from me with this lens then!

Local Esso Garage

1znyg3t.jpg

Underground Car Park at Local Hospital

ibmn3q.jpg

Louis the Cat

2qbrwht.jpg

Woody the Cat

2v3q6o5.jpg

Finally, Me and My Dad (in his stupid reading glasses he bought for $15 at a Canadian Airport as he couldnt read his book without reading glasses). Yes, we are both very shpeshal :p

2889579565_4ed863b5e2.jpg?v=0

More to come on Sunday/Monday Night after I come back from London :)

Louis the Cat

2qbrwht.jpg

Briefly thought 'OMG what a deformed cat'. But then I actually read the bit at the top, and noticed the distorting everywhere. Just posted because of the freak value of that shot. Not because I know what I'm doing with a camera (necessarily...)

Shaddsi, interesting shots. Was the model at a studio or something?

Not really lol, I have some strobes and a white sheet.. I guess its a bit of a makeshift studio LOL

They arent great but have enough light for single/couple portraits.

My new lens arrived today from Hong Kong (4 Days it took, free delivery and no VAT or Customs Charges - Result)!!

I like the effect you have with the images. If you did any post processing, do you mind sharing what you did? Thanks.

Not really lol, I have some strobes and a white sheet.. I guess its a bit of a makeshift studio LOL

They arent great but have enough light for single/couple portraits.

It really is a makeshift studio, haha. I'm too cheap to have that. I just go to my university's studio and I beg the photographers if I could snap a couple of photos of their models. Most of the time, and I mean most of the time, they are happy to let me do my thing. :p