NHL 2008-2009 Season

Yeah I know, we have a pretty good goals for in the season, just not in the last 4 or 5 games, but luckily Lu is on FIYAH!! :)

We'll get Demitra back soon which will help a lot

Nice, I stopped watching that game after 2 periods. Ottawa looked terrible, although Auld didn't play too badly for the first 2, I'm not sure about the 3rd though :p

Yeah, the Sens looked terrible that game. I'm not sure if it's coaching or what but it looked like they were playing a game of rec hockey defensively.

Maybe they should trade Spezza and Heatley for the Sedins and a meatball sub :unsure: lol

yeah toronto fans, lets talk about holwegg shall we?

and kostpoulos got three, which is good. I figured he would have gotten five though.

This had nothing to do with Hollweg and I think he's a disgrace to the Leafs uniform. As for the suspension, it's fair and the NHL needs to set precedent on head hunting whether it's intentional or not.

you see ron wilson speal about suspending a team when a player does something like that (what tom kostopolous did). are you serious? Like how many games would you have played so far without a full roster because of hollweg? Its funny how it happens to the leafs he cries foul. But when his team does it he is all defensive...

What Ron Wilson says about his players in public and what he says to them in the dressing are two different things. His idea, extreme it may be, isn't such a bad one and I guarantee that it would stop a lot of the bs going on the NHL today.

Does this mean?!?!

I would like to see what he could do in Toronto even if he got a little too much credit for a team built by Bryan Murray.

murray didn't get neids, teemu or pronger... forget brian.