Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

DELTONA, FL (AP) -- An angry Deltona father whacked his teenage daughter's boyfriend with a metal pipe after finding the boy naked in his daughter's room. Authorities say the father, 45, didn't even know his daughter had a boyfriend or that the youngster had been sneaking into the home for more than a year.

When he heard noises coming from his daughter's bedroom Thursday morning and saw a stranger standing naked on the girl's bed, he swung a metal pipe. He then chased the teen out the front door and called police.

The boy was taken to the hospital where doctors closed a head wound with staples.

The father was charged with aggravated battery on a child and bonded out on $10,000.

from: Daytona Beach News-Journal, http://www.news-journalonline.com

..they were just having sex. And? Parents need to stop being so controlling and realize that the tighter a grip you try to impose, the more the teenager will deviate from your control. Education is the answer, not imposed chastity.

Made me smile.

..they were just having sex. And? Parents need to stop being so controlling and realize that the tighter a grip you try to impose, the more the teenager will deviate from your control. Education is the answer, not imposed chastity.

Agreed. Without ages it's hard to say, however if they're "of age" parents need to stop being so protective. I've noticed in my own life that my female friends who had overprotective parents that jumped at the sight of a boy are usually the ones showing "slaggish behaviour", and the like.

Can't help laughing. :p

Reminds me of that scene in Back To The Future, when Marty breaks in to the alternate 1985 house, and finds a black girl in the bedroom.

Agreed. Without ages it's hard to say, however if they're "of age" parents need to stop being so protective. I've noticed in my own life that my female friends who had overprotective parents that jumped at the sight of a boy are usually the ones showing "slaggish behaviour", and the like.

+1

I'm actually scared to meet any of my "friends that are girls" parents in case I wanna take them out to Americana in Glendale or anywhere nice. Fathers are overprotective of their daughters

^ There are some guys out there that the fathers should look out for, but the rest of us? Never come across a parent who found the balance yet, however have loads of stories of parents taking extreme actions... :no:

ever seen or been the one castrating a bull...thats one experience every teenage boy should have to encounter

LOL! :laugh: That happened to me years ago, but instead of a pipe it was a shiny .357 magnum. I've never ran son fast in my life.

LMAO! I have yet to be chased with a Russian AK47, how did you get caught?

He must have heard some kind of noise coming from the bedroom and he knocked on the door. I hid inside the closet but he kicked the door and when he opened the closet door I bolted out the door like I was being chased by the devil. It was very scary but now I remember it and laugh. :laugh:

He must have heard some kind of noise coming from the bedroom and he knocked on the door. I hid inside the closet but he kicked the door and when he opened the closet door I bolted out the door like I was being chased by the devil. It was very scary but now I remember it and laugh. :laugh:

Hah, nice.

One of my mates once chased two other friends out of his parents bedroom at his party, after telling everyone it was off limits. He caught them in the act and went crazy, ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a very big knife. Needless to say, the guy in bed ran for his life lol.

Agreed. At least one of my friends are now distant from their parents because of this crap. :hmmm:

if that was me, that boy wouldnt be walking. police just made a stupid decision to charge him, thats an underage relationship by meaning, having sex.

...he hit the kid in the head with a metal pipe and put him in the hospital, there is no possible way they couldn't charge him.

...he hit the kid in the head with a metal pipe and put him in the hospital, there is no possible way they couldn't charge him.

There was a (naked) trespasser in his house (daugther room) and he promptly acted to defend it (her). He even called the police.

There was a (naked) trespasser in his house (daugther room) and he promptly acted to defend it (her). He even called the police.

Clearly the boy was invited in by his daughter. It's not just some random guy who wandered in naked off the streets. It's not trespassing at all.

I remember the days when I had to jump out of a girls first floor bedroom window. It was right above the front door, as her parents came in, I jumped out with my boxers in my pocket.

LOL Those were the days :)

Trespassing isn't worth it. Stupid kid.

I can just see this kid in court...

Judge: You have been charged with trespassing.

Kid: But there were no signs that said "No Trespassing."

Judge: <sighs> So you want to be a wise***, eh?

Kid: Sure.

Judge: In Juvenile Detention for 1/2 year, $10,000 bail.

Clearly the boy was invited in by his daughter.

You say it now, not in that moment. And unless things are different in that country, it's still trespassing because she is not the owner of the house nor she had consent from the owner.