WipEout HD Now available for download

I'd of bought this if it wasn't for the technical issues with credit cards/wallet on PSN (I can't add money, nor can I add a new card).

I phoned Sony technical support today and some girl confirmed there were some issues faced by some people on PSN, and they should be fixed by tomorrow day-time.

yeah, the wait is killing me. england definitely need some psn cards released.

Did you try the US store?

Would rather keep all my purchases under Audioboxer :)

Unless it's completely unavoidable.

I'd of bought this if it wasn't for the technical issues with credit cards/wallet on PSN (I can't add money, nor can I add a new card).

I phoned Sony technical support today and some girl confirmed there were some issues faced by some people on PSN, and they should be fixed by tomorrow day-time.

Yeah, that was driving me nuts yesterday :angry: downloaded it off the US store instead...

In the old days of wires when I got annoyed at a game and accidentally threw the controller it wouldn't fly that far, but thanks to wireless I can get it down the hall and down some stairs with a little aim, lol.

lol :laugh:

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you playing it on my friends list after the hype in the topic.

I myself were having horrible problems adding a new card and details when my friend broke my old card.

This was a couple of months ago, it wouldn't accept any of my details of the card or anything, I tried and tried, I ended up leaving it for a week or so then worked fine, very odd, but was very annoying.

i had a hard time buying mine too...

i think they have added some extra fields to the credit card associated with the accounts... mine wasnt working so i went in to update mine and things like security code etc were missing

anyway, i just replaced it with another card and boom, downloading right now :D

im so super excited about this

I got 27 or 28 in zone. 75 is almost impossible and the one that says something about 20 perfect zones. That is 20 without touching the walls???

I got 27 or 28 in zone. 75 is almost impossible and the one that says something about 20 perfect zones. That is 20 without touching the walls???

I have to ask too, what makes a perfect zone? I haven't a clue, was wondering myself, I'm assuming a perfect lap is the same?

I have to ask too, what makes a perfect zone? I haven't a clue, was wondering myself, I'm assuming a perfect lap is the same?

I think it's doing a lap without touching the walls like Kol said

It's easy enough doing a lap without touching walls but 20 in a row is a bit ow.

no no, its not 20 laps, each zone i think is 5 or 10 seconds, cant remember, you can see how the zones increase while you race, you can probably get to zone 5 in one lap, so im guessing you need to go at least ~4 laps without touching the walls.

I actually tried: Beat Zico - Equal or beat the lap time of 30.82 seconds on Anulpha Pass (Forward), Speed Lap, Venom using the Piranha

Now that is impossible, i tried for 99 laps, i know cuz i got the Trophy for doing 99 laps in racebox, anyways, no matter how perfectly i did it, i only got to 32.80, 2 seconds too slow, and im telling you, there is no way to shave more time, if the leaderboards are right, only 2 people have been able to get that time on the world...

Does turning off that assist thingy improve your speed?

no unless you get close to the side, at which point it slows you down slightly.

if you think you are learning how to fly and turn the ships properly then turn it off, on the faster classs it will only hinder you as you will need more precise flying to get round.

Gotta say, the WipEout XL sound track is not as good as I thought it was going to be.

I'm in the process of putting together my own, just for this game.

What would be your top ten tunes for this game?

Gotta say, the WipEout XL sound track is not as good as I thought it was going to be.

I'm in the process of putting together my own, just for this game.

What would be your top ten tunes for this game?

I'd recommend looking at this

n6dyc2.jpg

rka72r.jpg

2whqmgy.jpg

Wow! Bravo to the NeoGAF forum for creating this incredible custom soundtrack for WipEout HD. While the PSN game offers an excellent soundtrack as-is, it's refreshing to have this new collection of tunes to listen to while racing down these futuristic tracks. The soundtrack was created by a very talented group of NeoGAFers: "We're a bunch of NeoGAF posters who make electronic music. Some of us veterans, some of us amateurs, but we all share a passion for videogames and electronic music."

We're offering a mirror download here on PS3 Fanboy to show our support for the project. But, make sure you check out NeoGAF for the full credits list. Download here, and check out instructions on how to use it in the game after the cut.

1. Unzip the package

Unzip the package on a USB key. Select "Extract Here" if you can. There should be 2 folders in your jumpdrive's root directory, "MUSIC" and "PICTURE".

2. Plug it in your PS3 to copy files

Plug this drive into your PS3, and go to the Picture icon in the XMB, select the Jumpdrive and you can download the album art to your PS3. Go to the Music icon in the XMB, select the Jumpdrive and you will see G.A.M.E. 3.0. Hit Triangle button and select "Copy", it will be copied to your PS3 Hard Drive.

3. Create a new Playlist

Then go to Playlists and select "Create New Playlist". Name it "G.A.M.E. 3.0". Select that playlist, hit Triangle Button and select "edit". You can now add all the G.A.M.E. 3.0 tracks into the playlist in any order you like.

Download: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/25/downlo...undtrack-for-w/

Downloading the game now, my debit card is working again!

So for anyone who had issues, it looks like the store is now fixed :)