PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals

Just thought i'd add that Toys R Us are selling Slim PS3's lower than the RRP, at ?229.99.

So save a bit more you could go into a Currys and get them to price match + 10 it, so you could knock a few more quid off.

So a Slim PS3 for?207b>, from Currys or PC World - if you tell them to price match + 10 Toys R Us.

Just thought i'd add that Toys R Us are selling Slim PS3's lower than the RRP, at ?229.99.

So save a bit more you could go into a Currys and get them to price match + 10 it, so you could knock a few more quid off.

So a Slim PS3 for?207b>, from Currys or PC World - if you tell them to price match + 10 Toys R Us.

Have you confirmed they'll actually do that in Currys/PC World?

?200 would be an inciting point for me to sell my 40GB and upgrade. Or try get my parents to take it off me for their TV.

I used to work for PC World, and they will. Some staff are lazy and don't do the extra 10% (It's 10% of the difference in price) because they have to work it out manually. But just tell them to do it and they will!

They recoup all the margin losses from head office if there are any.

• 2 weeks later...

Maximum I'll pay for a console game is around ?33, so even although I'm super looking forward to Uncharted 2 I'll be waiting.

No games worth more than that IMO.

I have to agree with AB, but some games I will pay for and uncharted is one of them. I want to pick up NFS: Shift too, but happy to wait for that to drop.

Maximum I'll pay for a console game is around ?33, so even although I'm super looking forward to Uncharted 2 I'll be waiting.

No games worth more than that IMO.

haha at ?33

if uncharted 2 comes out at ?36, im sure you will bow down and kiss naughty dogs ring

game purchases all depend on the quality of the game... cod6 is worth me spending ?200 on it and thats just for the basic game edition cos i know i'll be playing it for 2 years regularly

haha at ?33

if uncharted 2 comes out at ?36, im sure you will bow down and kiss naughty dogs ring

game purchases all depend on the quality of the game... cod6 is worth me spending ?200 on it and thats just for the basic game edition cos i know i'll be playing it for 2 years regularly

You obviously don't know me, so jokes on you.

cod6 is worth me spendi?200 on it and thats just for the basic game edition cos i know i'll be playing it for 2 years regularly

ASDA will be selling FIFA 10 for ?26.71. It was in the newspapers.

Yeah my mate who works in Asda phoned me to tell me a few nights ago.

You obviously don't know me, so jokes on you.

:laugh:

Yeah my mate who works in Asda phoned me to tell me a few nights ago.

does he know how much cod6 is gonna retail for at asda?

does he know how much cod6 is gonna retail for at asda?

I've already asked, won't be in the system till nearer release. He thinks around ?40.

AB is Scottish, of course he won't pay much;))

Bingo:pp

I've already asked, won't be in the system till nearer release. He thinks around ?40.

Bingo:pp

40 is good. but queuing up at midnight is not.

do asda employees get discount from games and how much, i know someone in there too

thats cos u save all your money to buy ale