PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals

changed my plans and bought a 250gb slim, killzone 2, resistance 2 AND fifa 10 for ?284.99 at gamestation, they matched cex (+?1) and bought fifa for ?28 ca:) :)

great deal if you're looking for a sl(Y)(Y)

Nice de:) :) Killzone is a great game for sowing what the PS3 can do. Resistance isn't so hot but certainly worth a play throu:) :)

Nice deal :) Killzone is a great game for sowing what the PS3 can do. Resistance isn't so hot but certainly worth a play through :)

I mainly got resistance 2 for coop play anyway :)

I mainly got resistance 2 for coop play anyway :)

Cool, well feel free to add me if you like, I've not played that for a while, might dust it off.

You got a 250GB and all 3 games for ?285 and then sold FIFA 10 back to gamestation? LOL?

Bunch of idiots buying it back at ?28 if you did seeing as it's selling in Supermarkets for like ?24 just now.

Agreed but they price matched CEX and were selling FIFA (both consoles @ ?40 each) like hot cakes!! It was only 11am and they'd almost sold out O.o and this was before the after school rush!

Agreed but they price matched CEX and were selling FIFA (both consoles @ ?40 each) like hot cakes!! It was only 11am and they'd almost sold out O.o and this was before the after school rush!

I wonder if they sold it pre-owned or put it back on the shelf as new? :unsure::

I wonder if they sold it pre-owned or put it back on the shelf as new? :unsure:

most likely new, I never even got to touch the FIFA case, so.. :/

• 2 weeks later...
Any Uncharted 2 deals for less than ?35 shipping included ( International or at least to Denmark )

Got my fingers crossed for you(Y)) It's a great game, AB you got it yet?

I found this site...

http://www.frog-games.co.uk/index.php

Had a look at some reviews on the 'net, and since it has only opened recently, then there isn't much on it yet. Though it does use PayPal, as others have said, so they protect you against fraud and the like.

It's INCREDIBLY cheap for us in the UK. I found it advertised on Google Mail saying Uncharted 2 for ?29.99...So, yeah...

Call of Duty- Modern Warfare 2 effectively ?25 @ Gamestation instore

Clicky

?5 when trading in 2 games, you can get 1 of the games (Overlord 2) for ?10 each on play.com just buy them now and then trade in on the d(Y)(Y)

Tempted to order them myself right now.

seems there is some debate with certain stores now allowing 2 of the same game, and some even claiming that the list of tradable games is shorter than shown in the image - So some risk to it, but still seems worth a go if you call your store in advance I guess./b>

Edited by AbandonedTrolley