[Official] Gears of War 2

the futureshop ones are never to busy. They usually have MORE then enough stock and let everyone in right away. You can get there just before they open no problem and get your copy with ease.

the futureshop ones are never to busy. They usually have MORE then enough stock and let everyone in right away. You can get there just before they open no problem and get your copy with ease.

well I"m going there because of the free NECA headshot figurine with Cog tags.. lol.. or else I wouldn't be going there anyway. Besides, it's only 5min walk from my house.

Hmm just tried this online and....

I've never been so underwhelmed in my life.

Lag is measured in seconds rather than ms. Therefore people warp like we're playing on our old 56k modems back in 1997. Hits don't register properly and people are glitching about the map and sound effects are out of sync too! :s

Needless to say I'm unimpressed. :/

Lag is measured in seconds rather than ms. Therefore people warp like we're playing on our old 56k modems back in 1997. Hits don't register properly and people are glitching about the map and sound effects are out of sync too! :s

Your probably playing people not even close to your location like across the seas...

Are you sure its not just you? I watched a couple of leaked multiplayer gameplay and seem very smooth to me.

Agreed.

My LE copy from Zavvi still says 'In Progress'

WTF!

Well I did order mine back in August so they are probably sending out the first batch of preorders!

Try waiting until the game actually comes out before passing your judgement on the multiplayer...

Oh and Spookie, if you want to stay away from glitchers why not submit a player review against them and file a complaint? Submitting a player review will give you a less chance of joining their room.

Oh and Spookie, if you want to stay away from glitchers why not submit a player review against them and file a complaint? Submitting a player review will give you a less chance of joining their room.

It doesn't for me, I did that for PGR3. Ended up giving up in the end as I kept getting lumped with them.

Are you sure its not just you? I watched a couple of leaked multiplayer gameplay and seem very smooth to me.

System link? My connection is fine. sub 80 pings in WoW, 15 pings to local servers in TF2.

My pre-order is being packed right now...it depends on the backlog of orders I guess.

Mine has just been dispatched from GAME today so should have it tomorrow :)

I told you so :p jk

My trigger haven't arrived from Play, but somehow my DS3 arrived from Gameplay. Go figure, that tiny lil package must be a real b**** to process :p

My copy is "in progress" at Zavvi :)

If you want a game on time, or before the release date stick with gameplay/game (same company now) or shopto. Game tend to be ruthlessly efficient when it comes to dispatch and Shopto work hard to get the games out as they are only a small company and need the biz.