[Official] Gears of War 2

This game is awesome. So far I'm up to the part where you get finished chasing the huge worm through their underground tunnels -- I really need to pick up and play more. I had to move this week so I've been busy with that. Awesome so far though.

I've been playing through the original.. gonna get me set for #2.

I've been playing a fair bit of Annex to pass the time lol. I just want Horde though! We'll definitely have to get some regular Neowin matches going.

I've been playing a fair bit of Annex to pass the time lol. I just want Horde though! We'll definitely have to get some regular Neowin matches going.

lol, I've been actually playing Single Player again.. I currently don't have LIVE, but when the day Gears 2 comes.. that's a different story.

Can't wait to get my pimping gold lancer :cool:

Along with my Mirror's Edge tshirt, I will be the epitome of AWESOMENESS :p

Awesomeness? More like geek :p

i honestly think this will be the new king on xbox live for a while. Halo 3 recon may be able to eclipse it, but after this game i don't see how anything will beat this on XBL. Horde mode is amazing. To me, this is the best game i have played on the 360

It doesn't exactly have the hardest lineup to compete with anyway. This xmas is very much about co-op rather than multiplayer. COD5 will probably take over Halo 3 and even COD4, but Q is for how long :p

i honestly think this will be the new king on xbox live for a while. Halo 3 recon may be able to eclipse it, but after this game i don't see how anything will beat this on XBL. Horde mode is amazing. To me, this is the best game i have played on the 360

Gears 1 ruled for ages until Halo 3 was released. I'll be glad to see it reigning the title again. I honestly can't see CoD:WaW being more of a favourite compared to Gears 2.

BTW Halo: Recon is a campaign expansion afaik, not online ;/

Gears 1 ruled for ages until Halo 3 was released. I'll be glad to see it reigning the title again. I honestly can't see CoD:WaW being more of a favourite compared to Gears 2.

Recon will feature new maps and modes, but will essentially be a Halo 3 MP add on.

It will still be counted in MN's top 10 active games as all 360 games are Live aware, regardless of multiplayer or not.

And proud of it :yes:

DM, please tell you me you havent forked out ?129.99 for GoW2 & that Gold Lancer??

My local GS has it in on display and it is hideous! Its a cheap plastic gun which wouldnt even retail for ?4.99 in Toys'R'Us, it is that bad. A few mates of mine work there and were messing about with it and there is no way that its worth the extra ?80!!

DM, please tell you me you havent forked out ?129.99 for GoW2 & that Gold Lancer??

My local GS has it in on display and it is hideous! Its a cheap plastic gun which wouldnt even retail for ?4.99 in Toys'R'Us, it is that bad. A few mates of mine work there and were messing about with it and there is no way that its worth the extra ?80!!

No it's DLC for a gold lancer in-game.

F*** buying that POS for ?130 :pl :p

It will still be counted in MN's top 10 active games as all 360 games are Live aware, regardless of multiplayer or not.

I didn't thing Rajputwarrior meant MN's top 10 active games.

Gears will be the king for more then a while. Halo 3 and CoD4 battled it out for quite some time but for over a year Gears of War was in first.

Gears of War 2 vs CoD:WaW ... I'm pretty sure Gears is going to win this one.

Gears will be the king for more then a while. Halo 3 and CoD4 battled it out for quite some time but for over a year Gears of War was in first.

Gears of War 2 vs CoD:WaW ... I'm pretty sure Gears is going to win this one.

No doubt in my mind for that one. I think Halo 3 will remain near the top as the fan base switches from COD 4 to 5 but hopefully people will come to their senses about that game. :p

No doubt in my mind for that one. I think Halo 3 will remain near the top as the fan base switches from COD 4 to 5 but hopefully people will come to their senses about that game. :p

This is the way it will look:

1. Gears of War 2
  2. Call of Duty 5
  3. Halo 3
  4. Call of Duty 4
  5. Fallout 3
  6. Gears of War
  7. Rock Band 2
  8. Guitar Hero World Tour
  9. Random
  10. Random

That is the way it will look like for top games being played...or close to it. Remember not all games are being played online.