[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

I never found that building, there is no building beside it, all ruins. Anyways. lol

You can't get to it by just walking out of the National Archives as it is blocked off by ruins. Basically just look left of the Archives on your map (so the river) and go right a little and you are there.

Guys I am doing the Fort Constantine Quest and I'm not sure if I have glitched the game or not. I got two of the keys without killing people (Dave and that pimp guy) and I stole another guy's key (Ted's). I killed Mister Crowley though (and all the other ghouls) because I got that deal from Tenpenny. Do I have everything I need to assault the Fort?

Now I am confused, I went to Mister Crowley and got the quest "You Gotta Shoot Em In The Head". Is this the same quest your doing, killing all those guys to get the key. I am not sure if I want to do that, is there a way around it, a better way to do it?

Now I am confused, I went to Mister Crowley and got the quest "You Gotta Shoot Em In The Head". Is this the same quest your doing, killing all those guys to get the key. I am not sure if I want to do that, is there a way around it, a better way to do it?

Sry for another reply (edit was gone)

I am at the point, I have got all the guys he needs. I am at the point where I need Ted Strayer or whatever his name is, but he is fleeing, and I don't want to shoot him. Is there anything I can do?

Sry for another reply (edit was gone)

I am at the point, I have got all the guys he needs. I am at the point where I need Ted Strayer or whatever his name is, but he is fleeing, and I don't want to shoot him. Is there anything I can do?

Yes since I am trying to be good this first time around, I didn't want to shoot anybody either. I got Dave's key without killing him, bought that pimp guy's key, but I went along with Tenpenny so I killed Mister Crowley but didn't get any bad karma. For Ted, I thought I was going to have to kill him, but during the middle of the night when he was sleeping, I stole his key from him and got out of Rivet City scotch free.

Haven't played this game properly in a while. Just had a good 3 hour play session, very fun stuff. I really can't be bothered with side quests, that's just not my play style however I'm loving playing through the main story.

I'm finding it quite hard though, very often I'll find myself surrounded with very little health, no stimpacks and not much ammo. However it isn't frustrating because there's a quicksave/quickload. EVERY game should have this.

anyone find the UFO yet and get the alien ray gun? it kills everything in like 1 to 2 hits. I found a second crash site as well, but no UFO, just extra alien ammo. Have like 200 shots with it now.

Also, just came across some dinosaur looking thing. Its like 10 feet tall, has a tail, and long arms and legs. It was wandering outside near vault 112.

Haven't played this game properly in a while. Just had a good 3 hour play session, very fun stuff. I really can't be bothered with side quests, that's just not my play style however I'm loving playing through the main story.

I'm finding it quite hard though, very often I'll find myself surrounded with very little health, no stimpacks and not much ammo. However it isn't frustrating because there's a quicksave/quickload. EVERY game should have this.

You might be finding it quite hard exactly because you didn't do the sidequests. That way you are a higher level, have more health and stimpacks and more ammo.

You might be finding it quite hard exactly because you didn't do the sidequests. That way you are a higher level, have more health and stimpacks and more ammo.

I found it hard from the beginning. The game goes against my play style. I'm no really an rpg gamer.

I found it hard from the beginning. The game goes against my play style. I'm no really an rpg gamer.

Yes, initially it is pretty hard but you make it 10x worse when you don't do the side quests.

Do you have to start over if you sign-in to Live? I play the game at work on my lunch breaks sometimes and don't always have an internet connection, so how does that work?

I'm stuck on the part where you have to get the G.E.C.K. from one of the vaults. I've got inside the vault, but there's SO MANY DAMN SUPER MUTANTS. I just don't have enough ammo or stimpacks to take them all out, and I have no idea where to find this G.E.C.K. thing. I tried sneaking past them all with the stealth boy, but it either runs out, or there's a patrol which is near impossible to get past.

In the end I just had to run out, only just making it with barely any HP, I'm a level 10 or 11 I think. Are there any easier ways to do this part? It's too frustrating, I remember getting to parts like this in Oblivion, no fun atall!

I'm stuck on the part where you have to get the G.E.C.K. from one of the vaults. I've got inside the vault, but there's SO MANY DAMN SUPER MUTANTS. I just don't have enough ammo or stimpacks to take them all out, and I have no idea where to find this G.E.C.K. thing. I tried sneaking past them all with the stealth boy, but it either runs out, or there's a patrol which is near impossible to get past.

In the end I just had to run out, only just making it with barely any HP, I'm a level 10 or 11 I think. Are there any easier ways to do this part? It's too frustrating, I remember getting to parts like this in Oblivion, no fun atall!

I cant remember exactly but are you are the part where you need the find WHERE it is by looking on the computer terminal? IF so, check the "87" entry, i cant remember exactly what its called.

If you have already done that, and need to actually retrieve the G.E.C.K., i asked Hawkes (the super mutant you will let out) to go into the radiated room since he has tolerance to it.

I cant remember exactly but are you are the part where you need the find WHERE it is by looking on the computer terminal? IF so, check the "87" entry, i cant remember exactly what its called.

If you have already done that, and need to actually retrieve the G.E.C.K., i asked Hawkes (the super mutant you will let out) to go into the radiated room since he has tolerance to it.

Ah, I remember hearing him on the intercom as I was inside the Vault, but there were LOADS of super mutants chasing me/approaching me so I didn't have time to look for him. I'll get more ammo and go in again. :p Thanks.

Ah, I remember hearing him on the intercom as I was inside the Vault, but there were LOADS of super mutants chasing me/approaching me so I didn't have time to look for him. I'll get more ammo and go in again. :p Thanks.

Yeah, go back to him once that little area is clear. Get him out and he will take you where the GECK is, he will take most the damage on the way and you can easily take the mutants out.

Completed the game.

Really enjoyed the game, kind of wishing I hadn't rushed the main quests and had done some of the side ones, but the game isn't really what I look for anyway so the fact I even completed it is kind of amazing.

Thumbs up from me!

Just got it yesterday for the pc. People weren't kidding when they said it was like Oblivion! That's ok though, I liked Oblivion. I can't wait for the mods to come out.

I got it along with FarCry2, which really didn't grab me, but Fallout 3 has me really hooked!