[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Went through Point Lookout a couple of days ago, that was quite short as well.

Microwave Emitter is a nice weapon, so is the Double Barrel shotgun, and some of the buggy perks are nice to have as well (extra 10 damage per shot) Although, doing an extra 10 damage per shot isn't really that useful if you can already kill deathclaws in one shot.

But I have some new room decoration, and isn't that what's really important?

Went through Point Lookout a couple of days ago, that was quite short as well.

Microwave Emitter is a nice weapon, so is the Double Barrel shotgun, and some of the buggy perks are nice to have as well (extra 10 damage per shot) Although, doing an extra 10 damage per shot isn't really that useful if you can already kill deathclaws in one shot.

But I have some new room decoration, and isn't that what's really important?

Compared to some of the other DLC, I didn't think it was near as short especially considering it was the only non-linear DLC pack. I wish more of the DLC would have been like PO instead of trying to turn Fallout into an FPS with the other DLC's.

I think my main problem was that the map was very small (only took a few minutes to cross it) and the enemies weren't that hard to kill. The biggest issue I had, was that I hit the weight limit very quickly from all the stuff I had grabbed.

I loved the hallucination bit, and the brain chunk you get to display in your house.

I think my main problem was that the map was very small (only took a few minutes to cross it) and the enemies weren't that hard to kill. The biggest issue I had, was that I hit the weight limit very quickly from all the stuff I had grabbed.

I loved the hallucination bit, and the brain chunk you get to display in your house.

I was maxed out the entire time and used some of the best weapons in the game but I thought some of the enemies had more health than other enemies. I would rather explore at my own pace than follow a linear path with little or no story. Apparently I'm in the minority on this one though.