[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

There's a back door down in the basement

hmm backdoor, there is so many places in there. I found a terninal upstairs as well but needed a higer science skill lol

yeah spookie you must be like the Chosen One of Fallout 3, bending the rules of the game at will. i'm not saying you can stop bullets, i'm saying YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

welcome to the desert of the real!

EDIT: but i forgive you, your Commando comments was pretty hilarious. almost up to my standards, it really was.

Edited by neoadorable

yeah spookie you must be like the Chosen One of Fallout 3, bending the rules of the game at will. i'm not saying you can stop bullets, i'm saying YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

Why can't I be less of a bullet magnet at CoD4 then? :(

I definitely think people are having issues due to their initial choice with the SPECIAL stats.

just beat the game myself after about 35 hours gameplay. id agree that you get way too much ammo toward endgame, especially if you are frugal and pick your shots the whole game thru (seems reasonable in a post apocalyptic world). sitting on hundreds to several thousand of every ammo type, and almost 10k bottlecaps, it was far too easy. Combat was also kinda a joke when you always sit on over a hundred stim packs.

none of the above is bad per say, just combined with the level cap it felt like the game designers wanted me to finish the game faster than i wanted to. i hit level 20 about 2/3 of the way thru my play (curse you 3 wasted perks -> 30% xp increase!!) and without getting xp from, well... anything, there wasnt much point in exploring around and finding things to kill or scavange.

and the end level was far too easy, just walking along with a giant robot to kill everything then you watch a cinematic... whoo.

still gonna restart the game and play a slightly different build though, gattling laser hoo!

and the end level was far too easy, just walking along with a giant robot to kill everything then you watch a cinematic... whoo.

Well you still had one more thing to kill. Or not if you were like me and pumped your speech skill. :p

I definitely think people are having issues due to their initial choice with the SPECIAL stats.

+1

I don't think i find this game very hard, its just very in depth.

Guys I am trying to get back to the something Rangers area after I helped them out and was going through the sewers/tunnels when I found a "hidden note". It said there was some ammo stuffed in the debris in the southeast part of the tunnel. I found a huge pile of crap just to the southeast of that note, but I'm not sure I'm in the right area still. Anybody know what I am talking about?

So I am still trying to find the National Archives, and that lift that brings you into the room, has a lock and that girl who had a key (at least I think she did) died.

I need help, there are so many which ways in that building it's hard to find anything.

I am looking to do 2 quests.

The Nuka-Cola Challenge

& the The Superhuman Gambit quest.

Anyone know where I can find these quests, where I have to go? I wish there was a better wiki type of page.

The Nuka-Cola Challenge - Find the Settlement of Girdershade. Go to the southwest corner of the map, under the long stretch of highway(in ruins) that runs East and West there will be 2 Shacks near the West side of the highway. You walk into one of them and the NPC Sierra Petrovita is who you want to talk too

The Superhuman Gambit - Find Canterbury Commons. It is located just along the very edge of the map on the East side about 2/3 the way up. Upon entering the commons you will experience some fighting between some robots and the sort, just let them be and they will eventually flee. After the commotion, a guy named Ernest 'Uncle' Roe will address you and it should take on from there

might be a little hard to find the locations, this thick guide was a good investment hah

Edited by Stinky Newb

yeah i had bought the game at a Circuit City and i found out they had 10$(US) off the guide when you bought the game AND a 10$ giftcard, basically FREE =P

The Nuka-Cola Challenge - Find the Settlement of Girdershade. Go to the southwest corner of the map, under the long stretch of highway(in ruins) that runs East and West there will be 2 Shacks near the West side of the highway. You walk into one of them and the NPC Sierra Petrovita is who you want to talk too

The Superhuman Gambit - Find Canterbury Commons. It is located just along the very edge of the map on the East side about 2/3 the way up. Upon entering the commons you will experience some fighting between some robots and the sort, just let them be and they will eventually flee. After the commotion, a guy named Ernest 'Uncle' Roe will address you and it should take on from there

might be a little hard to find the locations, this thick guide was a good investment hah

Thanks a ton, I just wish I could find (for free) a good map of everywhere!

just a fyi for the PC players of Fallout 3, there is now am update out for Fallout3, next time you run the game you and log onto GFW:L you will get a popup asking you if you wish to update the title

So I am still trying to find the National Archives, and that lift that brings you into the room, has a lock and that girl who had a key (at least I think she did) died.

I need help, there are so many which ways in that building it's hard to find anything.

I never found that person and finished the quest by doing a completely different way. I stole the Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights and found that robot and he made a copy of the DoI for me.

just a fyi for the PC players of Fallout 3, there is now am update out for Fallout3, next time you run the game you and log onto GFW:L you will get a popup asking you if you wish to update the title

What does it all update?

Guys I am doing the Fort Constantine Quest and I'm not sure if I have glitched the game or not. I got two of the keys without killing people (Dave and that pimp guy) and I stole another guy's key (Ted's). I killed Mister Crowley though (and all the other ghouls) because I got that deal from Tenpenny. Do I have everything I need to assault the Fort?

I am trying to do the Nuka-cola challege, man are those guys hard in the Nuka-color plant, I hate those things.

And to Mystic, where do I find that quest?

Talk to Mister Crowley in the "Underground" (ghoul city place) which is inside the building directly east (next to) the National Archives. There is a train station right outside the entrance.