[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

I'm level 28, I've tried combat shotgun, laser rifle, plasma rifle, gauss rifle, frag/pulse grenades, laser gattling gun, assault rifle, etc etc - all are crap.

I've 'completed' the story and all the other dlcs, but I've never heard of the Xuanlong AR - what is that?

I'm level 28, I've tried combat shotgun, laser rifle, plasma rifle, gauss rifle, frag/pulse grenades, laser gattling gun, assault rifle, etc etc - all are crap.

I've 'completed' the story and all the other dlcs, but I've never heard of the Xuanlong AR - what is that?

Have you tried using psycho for the 25% damage increase? At least I think that's the drug that gives that affect... haven't played in a few weeks.

Ok I seem to be sorted now - psycho & combat shotgun/laser rifle seems to do the trick eventually. There still seems like way to many aliens

in certain areas though...

I'm really goddamn ****ed at mothership zeta, got really close to the end and there's this door the little girl has to crawl under to open but all the mpc's are in a pathfinding cluster**** next to the door no matter what I do.

Does Bethesda have the ability to do anything without game-breaking bugs? I'm getting so sick of crap like this in fallout 3.

Man it's really boring out here, nothing but rocks, downed power lines, god damn huge scorpions and angry dogs, nothing at all? wait a minute, what's that?

ScreenShot32.jpg

It looks circular and metallic, strange, haven't seen anything like that around here. Hmm, my geiger counter's going off, oh well it's a low reading, nothing to worry about.

ScreenShot33.jpg

Oh wow, a real live alien and spaceship! I need to take a closer look.

ScreenShot34.jpg

Hmm, what are those green things and that silver thing near his hand, it kinda looks like a?

ScreenShot38.jpg

Oh hell yes, an alien ray gun, now I can finally show this town who's boss.

I'm really goddamn ****ed at mothership zeta, got really close to the end and there's this door the little girl has to crawl under to open but all the mpc's are in a pathfinding cluster**** next to the door no matter what I do.

Does Bethesda have the ability to do anything without game-breaking bugs? I'm getting so sick of crap like this in fallout 3.

Nope. Fallout 3 is one of the buggiest games I've ever played. Just installing the game without it ****ing up your system is a huge ordeal.

What a ******** of ****.

it is one the more buggiest games, im playing the 360 version. The amount of times ive had to find an earlier savepoint because an NPC got stuck.

So far mothership Zeta has left me a little underwhelmed, it's like walking around a big factory.

Nope. Fallout 3 is one of the buggiest games I've ever played. Just installing the game without it ****ing up your system is a huge ordeal.

What a ******** of ****.

It works great on my Gaming PC. Never had a single issue. Awesome Game

It works great on my Gaming PC. Never had a single issue. Awesome Game

Same here, I had a few crashes but that was due to other software hooking in.

I've also experienced bad path finding though (what game hasn't?), but at least Fallout 3 lets me push the NPC's out of the way (yay for moveable NPC's vs. unmoveable NPC's!)

Well this is no good, I think I have a showstopping bug here. After the Cryso stasis part, I'm supposed to use a teleport pad to get back to where to the main area, it doesn't work...

If I go all the way back to where I came from, I come to a part where I need a key to get passed (which you can't open period). I think this is the first time ever I've actually been mad at the game!

I have to agree that it is buggy! I finished The Pitt, Operation Anchorage, and Point Lookout but I noticed that everytime I install a new DLC, it resets something so that it appears that I have never completed any of the DLCs!! Anyone experience this?

Sorry I must excuse my last post. If I crouched and looked a certain direction the teleporter would let me go through... It is a shame they couldn't just make it work properly the first time around.

is it possible to travel to point lookout for free (pickpocket a ticket or after you complete it?) id like to start using the backwater rifle in the wasteland but would rather not collect a load of lever actions in PL first so i can keep it repaired, if its possible to go between the two for free thats perfect

Just finished Mothership Zeta, the Tesla Cannon is by far the best weapon to use - 2 or 3 hits and the Aliens are dead and you can sometimes take a few out in one go if they're clustered together. I was a bit disappointed with the Alien weapons, they didn't really hurt the Aliens at all. I'm hoping they work better now I'm back in the Wasteland.

I thought the Alien Captain would be much much harder - 2 shots and he was dead!

Same here, I had a few crashes but that was due to other software hooking in.

I've also experienced bad path finding though (what game hasn't?), but at least Fallout 3 lets me push the NPC's out of the way (yay for moveable NPC's vs. unmoveable NPC's!)

I spent 10 minutes trying to push the npcs in various directions but they always ran back to the corner to cluster****.

Just finished Mothership Zeta, the Tesla Cannon is by far the best weapon to use - 2 or 3 hits and the Aliens are dead and you can sometimes take a few out in one go if they're clustered together. I was a bit disappointed with the Alien weapons, they didn't really hurt the Aliens at all. I'm hoping they work better now I'm back in the Wasteland.

I thought the Alien Captain would be much much harder - 2 shots and he was dead!

That cannon like weapon is pretty fun but only semi useful. Did you ever try a fully repaired Disintegrator? It took down any form of the aliens with ease.

That cannon like weapon is pretty fun but only semi useful. Did you ever try a fully repaired Disintegrator? It took down any form of the aliens with ease.

Only semi useful? The Tesla Cannon was awesome for me! I tried the Disintegrator and found that although it could fire off several shots in quick succession it didn't harm the enemies much, whereas the Tesla Cannon is slow to reload but it only took 2 hits or sometimes 3 to kill any of the enemies. I'm back in the wasteland now anyway and looking forward to the next DLC (whenever that is). I'm also hoping to make a fortune from all of the Alien Crystals I picked up! lol

Only semi useful? The Tesla Cannon was awesome for me! I tried the Disintegrator and found that although it could fire off several shots in quick succession it didn't harm the enemies much, whereas the Tesla Cannon is slow to reload but it only took 2 hits or sometimes 3 to kill any of the enemies. I'm back in the wasteland now anyway and looking forward to the next DLC (whenever that is). I'm also hoping to make a fortune from all of the Alien Crystals I picked up! lol

When I said cannon I meant the drone cannon. Did you find the semi hidden experimental Drone Cannon-b or something like that?

That is weird about the disengrator, I could destroy them in 3-4 shots in VATS and get all my points back through that one perk and then switch to another enemy. The best weapon overall for the aliens is the Alien Blaster found from that one UFO in the wastes. It could one hit enemies and there was actually ammo in various parts of the DLC for it. Now I have up to 300 shots of it. Thankfully I could fully repair it thanks to that cell mate you get. She costs a ton but full repair on weapons like the Alien Blaster (where you can't repair it yourself) is worth it.