[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

Not so much. The only time I really played so far was 7-10 matches last weekend and it basically was the same as COD4. If I wouldn't have got the same amount of kills I might have said something but I can't say I've noticed much.

Thanks for answering, makes me at least think I am not crazy.

With that said, not doubting people are having issues, just saying I personally did not have any myself.

Thanks for answering, makes me at least think I am not crazy.

With that said, not doubting people are having issues, just saying I personally did not have any myself.

That is the important part as well. We aren't saying nobody is having problems but I think the majority of it can be chalked up to people who think being good at COD4 means automatically being good at COD5.

Just got a whole game on it (:

Its very long, some like tower sorta things, not alot of cover, bit dark, some ruins. Bout it really.

post-261952-1224846840_thumb.jpg

Edited by Browno

What do you think is the super secret surprise multiplayer mode they will reveal on Spike TV tonight?

Probably something they ripped out of Call of Duty 4 and gave a new name

Can anyone tell me why the 360 always gets these awesome betas and the PS3 doesnt? (Please keep your flames to yourself)

Because the Xbox 360 is awesome (Y)

( See, no flaming )

Yeah, nice excuse for just copying everything over (N)

Well it is only nearly a year after COD4 has been released. If you were expecting a scratch made, ground braking FPS... your expectation may have been just a little too high. I think it's fresh and fun enough, anyways.

Well it is only nearly a year after COD4 has been released. If you were expecting a scratch made, ground braking FPS... your expectation may have been just a little too high. I think it's fresh and fun enough, anyways.

You do know it has been in production for over 2 years, 2 years and all they managed to do is copy/paste and replace a few textures.

You do know it has been in production for over 2 years, 2 years and all they managed to do is copy/paste and replace a few textures.

Yea.. but it's Treyarch isn't it. I think they've done well, from what I have played on the beta and seen in videos anyway.

No no no no !!!

They added dogs... :huh: :laugh: