[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

5Forty

I don't suppose anyone else has a spare code they are willing to give out?

+Mystic
Allegedly this will get you banned from the beta. Not sure if it's an actively enforced rule though.

I as mentioned earlier, that same thing was done thousands of times during the COD4 beta and nobody was ever banned. You just couldn't play with the people you shared it with.

Maybe its different this time, I don't know. I'm just trying to speculate using what happened last time.

DR3AMxCATCHER

Anyone still got a key that needs to be taken?? I would appreciate it with sincere regards.

Andrew

I just got an email this morning from COD.com saying they are giving me another key (I guess I didn't need the VIP status after all, eh Michael :p)

Again, I'll only be giving it away to a regular member of the GH. Will do it tonight when I get home from uni :)

.KICK

My key has gone now.

Played some last night, not sure what to make of the game! It definitely felt like COD4 but something felt way off to me :s I'll give it some more testing later tonight!

Green_Eye

Anyone up for a few games tonight?

.KICK, Munky, Sethos?

Let me know :)

Brad.
Norwich , England (:

Ewwww x'D

DirtyLarry

I will be playing early tonight my time, which is in about 5 hours or so.

I checked it out las tonight for about 30 minutes, and undecided as of now, but was not blown away, thats for sure.

Sethos
Anyone up for a few games tonight?

.KICK, Munky, Sethos?

Let me know :)

No thanks, already fed up with the game.

Browno
Ewwww x'D

Lol . Only a few weeks til the Derby ;)

.KICK

I'll play, might be more fun when playing with a friend, mostly played by myself at the moment.

Brad.
Lol . Only a few weeks til the Derby ;)

Yeah, not feeling too hopeful about that tbh.

On topic: I'm disappointed with the beta.

Browno

Lol. Gonna get owned (:. Same, need more maps to try :D

habnad

I played for a bit last night, after getting lucky and being able to stay connected to XBL for more than 15 minutes and it was OK. All the way up to the point where 2 people glitched under the Roundhouse map. :angry: At that point, I realized I've had enough of the beta.

@ .Kick, DL...

If you want to play some MP together, let me know. It's probably the only way I'm going to play anymore until it gets released.

Slane

Not impressed, it really is COD4 thrown in WWII (which I like). Friend seemed to enjoy it, I'll pick it up for achievemnts points (via renting) and that's about all. I'll stick to Bad Company and COD4 for my shooting MP needs.

Andrew

Still have a code to give away, anyone need it?*

Regular GH members only*

Sethos

Uh, me me me!

Andrew

Oh ok...

Waitttt a minute! :hmmm:

pritchardavid

anyone got a spare for me?

pretty please

DirtyLarry
I played for a bit last night, after getting lucky and being able to stay connected to XBL for more than 15 minutes and it was OK. All the way up to the point where 2 people glitched under the Roundhouse map. :angry: At that point, I realized I've had enough of the beta.

@ .Kick, DL...

If you want to play some MP together, let me know. It's probably the only way I'm going to play anymore until it gets released.

Yeah, me and massiveterra should be playing a bit tonight no doubt.

+Mystic

I might be around tonight guys too, we shall see. I'm going out this afternoon so I'm not sure what time I'll get back. I think Dirty and Green Eye know what happens when we get our Neowin group together. :D

DirtyLarry
I might be around tonight guys too, we shall see. I'm going out this afternoon so I'm not sure what time I'll get back. I think Dirty and Green Eye know what happens when we get our Neowin group together. :D

Pwnage. Pure and unadulterated Pwnage :rofl:

Anyone still have any codes? My new-old coworker (i worked with him at an old job, I left, and now he works with me at my new job) would like one if possible, so figured it does not hurt to ask.

Green_Eye
Pwnage. Pure and unadulterated Pwnage :rofl:

Anyone still have any codes? My new-old coworker (i worked with him at an old job, I left, and now he works with me at my new job) would like one if possible, so figured it does not hurt to ask.

Haha but be honest DL take away Mystic and you take away the Pwnage :laugh:

Don't look now but I think me and you, we kinda suck (in comparison) :p

It's all good and well because we always have buckets of fun (Y)

+Mystic

Is anybody still playing? I finally got home so I might have some free time. If not tonight (since I'm studying) tomorrow I don't have much going on.

Massiveterra

Larry, thanks for looking out, and habnad, thank you so much for the code.

As far as the game goes, it's okay. I'd personally stick to COD4. Also, the textures seem really weird to me.

I do however, really like the game mode WAR. really reminds me of battlefield, and it's the only mode Larry, Habnad, and I don't totally suck in LOL.