[Official] Halo 3: ODST

yeah the NPC UNSC's are quite ineffective even on heroic. They don't seem to be shooting at much. Even the guys in the Outfit are more formidable and that's saying a lot.

Alyssa Milano...hmm i miss the mid 90's.

Is there any word about ODST-specific maps coming out soon by the way? I have to admit to have little incentive to play the MP as it stands, it was great as the Halo 3 package, but that was two years ago!

Alyssa Milano...hmm i miss the mid 90's.

Is there any word about ODST-specific maps coming out soon by the way? I have to admit to have little incentive to play the MP as it stands, it was great as the Halo 3 package, but that was two years ago!

Did you already have the DLC?

I hope they don't release anymore DLC quick because for once I have all the DLC and I didn't get raped purchasing it. I can actually play all the game variants.

Looking for Co-op/Firefight players GT: LiteralShip (I don't have Gold membership yet so I have 2 two days trial code but I will renew my membership next month)

You can join me and the other two guys that posted here on co-op legendary over the weekend if you want.

Did you already have the DLC?

I hope they don't release anymore DLC quick because for once I have all the DLC and I didn't get raped purchasing it. I can actually play all the game variants.

Well there will be dlc for Firefight.

You can join me and the other two guys that posted here on co-op legendary over the weekend if you want.

hey man can we start early? like probably 10am EST? on Sat or Sun?

Shouldn't come as a surprise to you, you know.

Well, I'm pretty sure they've stated they have no plans for additional content for Halo 3 or Halo 3: ODST. So we'll see.

@ Razorwing: Yup, that works for me.

Well, I'm pretty sure they've stated they have no plans for additional content for Halo 3 or Halo 3: ODST. So we'll see.

Really? I'm just curious where did you read that from.

And I'm pretty sure there was an article stating that Halo: ODST was to bring Halo 3 to 3000 achievement points. 1750 from Halo 3 and 1250 from ODST. ODST only added 1000, so if 3000 article was correct than we can assume there will be additional content.

A quick google search only netted me WoW stuff and achievement guides for Halo 3. But I believe I read it linked on x360a.

bah I don't think it will work for me >.< The we just got a pest controller to come in and spray the place grr... will be living not at home for the next few days .. grrrr.. can we postpone it?

bah I don't think it will work for me >.< The we just got a pest controller to come in and spray the place grr... will be living not at home for the next few days .. grrrr.. can we postpone it?

Yeah, but it may be a while. Next weekend I'm going to see some friends, and the following weekend I'm running a 5K with a friend on Saturday, but maybe that Sunday.

Really? I'm just curious where did you read that from.

http://www.destructoid.com/no-downloadable...st-147770.phtml

Yeah, but it may be a while. Next weekend I'm going to see some friends, and the following weekend I'm running a 5K with a friend on Saturday, but maybe that Sunday.

http://www.destructoid.com/no-downloadable...st-147770.phtml

That's no problem man.. meanwhile we can get some people who are willing to pull the full run on Legendary .. I was hoping to get the enginner killing achievement and the audio aswell if the team is up for it. :).

I can say this is the second best game of the Halo franchise so far. IMO, the gameplay tops both Halo 2 and Halo 3 merely because it works so well. One of the most surprising things I have noticed is that I do not miss the BR even one tiny bit. I always hated the BR but understood the need for a fairly powerful mid-range weapon. In ODST however there is no such weapon save for the Carbine, and you have to kill for it. So most of the game you are de-shield/Pistoling enemies rather than a BR four shot constantly. The best thing about this is it promotes what Halo is all about: tactical FPS gameplay and teamwork.

While the story isn't the most groundbreaking thing ever (and in my opinion a tad bit disappointing) the way it is delivered is extremely well executed and really brings me back into the Halo universe just like Halo: CE did on the original Xbox, if not more so. IMO, if Bungie keeps this kind of direction with Reach we might just see the best Halo game yet which only falls short to Halo CE because of nostalgia.

just got a 360 and halo ODST last weekend.

Gamertag is Sophism1988. Im down for co-op or firefish whenever im on.

lol firefish...

Congrats Sophism enjoy your new experience.

My 360 just died tonight..

2mrfpr4.jpg

Yeah those lights aren't going away I'm afraid.

Why on earth did you put it on the carpet in an area where there surely isn't great airflow?