[Official] Halo 3: ODST

hey Literal I added you, but for some reason your name does not show up on my list. :s anyway is the room still up?

Ayepecks, Razorwind and Proudsikh, I added you to my friends' list (hhMahadev). I will be doing some firefight tomorrow. Also open for Legendary co-op.

I'll be on tomorrow in the early afternoon. Just have to finish the last level on Legendary, but I'm down for Firefight -- if I have time (not sure), I can help with some Legendary levels.

grr I still need the audio logs and the good and bad samaratin achievements for Storymode. I just want to finish those off so I can complete the story mode completely then I can focus on the Firefights. Anyone want to do some easy runthroughs with me? I believe I can get the bad samaratin one when you restart the game with the full map. Am I right? Let me know guys.

Edit: just had a thought guys. IF we do firefight.. why don't we try for the Endure achievement?

Edited by Razorwing

not sure why but the stats looked all messed up. all my stats are blank, but my tag and symbol show up under sophism1988.

weird.

Not sure what the deal is, hope I didnt suck to be bad, that was only my second firefight game (and the first round we played was obviously my first)

Im online now and down for some more firefight if anyone is interested. Gamertag is Sophism1988.

grr I still need the audio logs and the good and bad samaratin achievements for Storymode. I just want to finish those off so I can complete the story mode completely then I can focus on the Firefights. Anyone want to do some easy runthroughs with me? I believe I can get the bad samaratin one when you restart the game with the full map. Am I right? Let me know guys.

Edit: just had a thought guys. IF we do firefight.. why don't we try for the Endure achievement?

I have only Legendary to complete to finish off campaign achievements. :D Firefight endure? Hmm I haven't spent enough time on it to go for it I think. I have tried only Lost Platoon thrice so far and came out convinced that you need at least two people to get those 200k achievements. :p and to top that, most of my XBL regulars haven't bought ODST :(

The best I managed in firefight is 48,738 on solo Heroic. I did a 93,060 but that doesn't count, I stayed inside the spawn building with a chopper for 90% of the time. :p

just had a fun game with PokedPenguin, was really laggy on my end though. Not sure what the deal was but it was pretty imposible to do anything but drive the warthog around running people over while PP manned the turret.

Just had a quick game with Sophism and scored 82,694 on lost platoon (on normal tho) Was laggy on my end too, but it was fun being driven round blasting everything :)

Not sure what the deal is, hope I didnt suck to be bad, that was only my second firefight game (and the first round we played was obviously my first)

Im online now and down for some more firefight if anyone is interested. Gamertag is Sophism1988.

My first time also and I thought we did great

Looking for a game based. I am based in the UK but would love to play a game with anyone. Add me on XBL my GT is in my signature.

Added

Anyone up for ODST? :D

Well, I'm not gonna have much time for a while, but if anyone wants to add me (Ayepecks is my GT) for Firefight, feel free. Will be a couple of weeks though.

I still don't see how people enjoy the MULTIPLAYER in this game compared to like COD series. Just seems very bland. Plus, a new player starting, is limited to what games they can join til they get a certain rank? Cmon.

Well, I'm not gonna have much time for a while, but if anyone wants to add me (Ayepecks is my GT) for Firefight, feel free. Will be a couple of weeks though.

Hey man did you finish Legendary? I didn't see you online today. I might've just missed you.

I still don't see how people enjoy the MULTIPLAYER in this game compared to like COD series. Just seems very bland. Plus, a new player starting, is limited to what games they can join til they get a certain rank? Cmon.

limited? what/where?

I think you got COD and Halo MP confused with one another, it's COD that limits you to what games you may join...

Halo MP is by no means bland. it may not be as instantly gratifying as the current COD formula, but it's more or less the same in terms of appeal. i like it - or liked it...

We kicked ass in that one room near where the Warthog spawns lol. We should try and beat the game on Legendary to unlock the last character.

Id love to, however I have to work 7:30am to 5:30pm est all this week, and i have class mond,tues,wed in the evenings. So most likely the earliest I could play is this weekend.

We kicked ass in that one room near where the Warthog spawns lol. We should try and beat the game on Legendary to unlock the last character.

I would definitely want to be in on that. But like Sophism I wont be able to get on until this weekend.