[Official] Halo 3: ODST

LIES!

:p

Hehe check my picture :p

**EDIT**

The game is really easy, just use the Plasma Rifle to take out the Brutes shield and use your Carbine to finish them off along with the Grunts and Jackals. Against Hunters just run around them because their too slow to catch you lol

Edited by BlackShadow

im available to play firefight now and for the next few hours...

I'm actually waiting for some people to do Endure.. anyone up for it?

OK I think we have to sort this out Whoever wants to play endure.. I'll be up around 10am EST tommorow send me a msg on XBL and we'll go through. First 3 ppl!

No worries, we did not even get close heh. The first couple of rounds we had some kid who kept killing himself and talking about drinking vinegar and crap. Pretty damn annoying, the other times we just kept getting owned by hammer dudes >.<

No worries, we did not even get close heh. The first couple of rounds we had some kid who kept killing himself and talking about drinking vinegar and crap. Pretty damn annoying, the other times we just kept getting owned by hammer dudes >.<

Haha sounds fun :laugh:

Worst thing he blamed me for making him drink it.. like wtf? anyone up for Endure right now?

Endure anyone?

Man, whenever you ask me to join party - I have to skip it for one reason or the other. Last night it was complete noobfest at home with some friends playing locally.