[Official] Halo 3: ODST

My room is pretty cold atm.

I don't see how the surface matters. It isn't standing up as you can see.

This is the first console I had to worry about where I place it in obstruction of airflow, I think that's ridiculous to even conceive. But I paid the price.

^ You sir are CONFUSED beyond belief. CARPET is not good for the system. Especially laying down, thats where the motherboard is. Which means all the heat. And you have it on Carpet, MAN ARE YOU MAD? Really?

And if you didnt void your warranty, which I think you already did, then your SCREWED. Learn from your mistakes.

@Sophism: Ill add you, btw firefish? please tell me that was a BAD typo or sarcasm lol.

@Blackshadow: Add me ProudSikh.

@TreeMonkeys: Added you man. Feel free to message me anytime you are in the mood to co op or firefight.

@Anyone else: Feel free to add me, im always up for some fun. As long as you have a mic we are game.

^ You sir are CONFUSED beyond belief. CARPET is not good for the system. Especially laying down, thats where the motherboard is. Which means all the heat. And you have it on Carpet, MAN ARE YOU MAD? Really?

I always had my consoles on the carpet and they all worked fine.

You know what the worst part of all this is? I didn't finish the ODST Campaign.

The Wii is all I got; I haven't touched it in over a year.

This console belongs in the hall of consoles now... So long sweet Prince

jkktwl.jpg

Just won the gamestop "melee in Manhattan" tournament. Round 2 next Friday, round 3 the Friday after that. Then, Manhattan for a chance for $5,000.

Just won the gamestop "melee in Manhattan" tournament. Round 2 next Friday, round 3 the Friday after that. Then, Manhattan for a chance for $5,000.

congrats but what exactly is that? lol.

congrats but what exactly is that? lol.

Check here

I might get a job since the store manager was impressed by how I acted and the skills involved and my knowledge of games. On top of that, I scored a lot of stuff, I'll take some pictures later on.

Check here

I might get a job since the store manager was impressed by how I acted and the skills involved and my knowledge of games. On top of that, I scored a lot of stuff, I'll take some pictures later on.

ah so it's not exactly ODST.. it's more Halo 3.

@V-99: YOUR CONFUSED. This is a 360 EVERYONE even microsoft support will tell you NOT ON THE CARPET.

Having any new gen console or even a PC on the carpet is the stupidest thing ever. Heat and Carpet do not go well. Old consoles were fine, not new consoles, you need to REALIZE that. New Gen consoles are much for fragile since they have SO MUCH in them. Jesus dude have you not done any research? Im sorry but stubborn people like you get me worked up. Its common sense, heat and carpet DO NOT MIX, anyone on this forum will tell you 360 and Carpet, em NO.

And before you Argue, heres an OFFICAL microsoft website. Link.

It states

To try to prevent this problem, follow these precautions:Don't block any ventilation openings on your Xbox 360 console.

Don't put your Xbox 360 console on a bed, on a sofa, on a carpet floor, or on any other soft surface that may block ventilation openings.

Don't put your Xbox 360 console in a confined space, such as a bookcase, a rack, or a stereo cabinet, unless the space is well ventilated.

Sorry to get angry, but really. Instead of being stubborn open your eyes. I hope you can send it back, if not, well im sorry to say you screwed yourself on this one and cant blame anyone else.

ah so it's not exactly ODST.. it's more Halo 3.

Semi correct, if you think about it you can't do 1 v 1's on ODST. All in all, it's Halo 3: ODST on Halo 3 with weapon settings etc.

And if you didnt void your warranty, which I think you already did, then your SCREWED. Learn from your mistakes.

@Sophism: Ill add you, btw firefish? please tell me that was a BAD typo or sarcasm lol.

@Blackshadow: Add me ProudSikh.

@TreeMonkeys: Added you man. Feel free to message me anytime you are in the mood to co op or firefight.

@Anyone else: Feel free to add me, im always up for some fun. As long as you have a mic we are game.

Added you but unfortunately my mic is broken :(

@V-99: YOUR CONFUSED. This is a 360 EVERYONE even microsoft support will tell you NOT ON THE CARPET.

Having any new gen console or even a PC on the carpet is the stupidest thing ever. Heat and Carpet do not go well. Old consoles were fine, not new consoles, you need to REALIZE that. New Gen consoles are much for fragile since they have SO MUCH in them. Jesus dude have you not done any research? Im sorry but stubborn people like you get me worked up. Its common sense, heat and carpet DO NOT MIX, anyone on this forum will tell you 360 and Carpet, em NO.

And before you Argue, heres an OFFICAL microsoft website. Link.

It states

To try to prevent this problem, follow these precautions:Don't block any ventilation openings on your Xbox 360 console.

Don't put your Xbox 360 console on a bed, on a sofa, on a carpet floor, or on any other soft surface that may block ventilation openings.

Don't put your Xbox 360 console in a confined space, such as a bookcase, a rack, or a stereo cabinet, unless the space is well ventilated.

Sorry to get angry, but really. Instead of being stubborn open your eyes. I hope you can send it back, if not, well im sorry to say you screwed yourself on this one and cant blame anyone else.

It's cool.

I didn't mean to be stubborn at all but I really didn't know.

I won't be able to send it in since I opened it to clean it.

I learn now.

I'll wait to see the next generation that consoles will offer.

The part that makes me a little upset was that my parents wouldn't let me play my 360 and when I try to get away with playing it this has to happen. When I think about it; It simply wasn't meant to be.

so what's going on with the Legendary weekend?

I'll be on in about 30 min -- just saw your PM.

If anyone else wants in, message me quickly on Xbox Live (Ayepecks)

Guys feel free to add me although won't be online this weekend!

GT - CommonSquare

Im up for some firefight or co-op, add me pokedpenguin

Done but I won't be on for a while because I have class on Saturday :(

anyone else want to join us?

Add me if you can Razor and I will definitely join you later :)

GT: LiteralShip (Don't mind my silver membership, I have 2 two day trials but :p)

i would have joined you guys but i slept in ...

I have the room up, just add me and I will add the 2 day trial onto my account and we'll start playing (Hopefully Firefight if everyone agrees)

I need more friends that plays ODST xD