[Official] Left 4 Dead

Wooooooot! Demo tomorrow. Get some! Who else is pumped to kill some freaking zombies??????

Yeah, I'm high on advil right now.

I am pretty pumped so much so I just killed over 400 on dead rising :D

Left 4 dead is now available to preload on steam! it is unlocked 10 am tomorrow!

The demo is unlocked at 10am EST/7am PST tomorrow. The game on the other hand is unlocked on the 18th of November.

well yeah I did mean the demo, just typed my post too hastily.

I thought so, but a bit of clarification doesn't hurt. That way, a poor soul won't come in here and get their hopes up after reading your post. I too pre-purchased the game and I can't wait to try the demo tomorrow. :)

WOW this game is AMAZING, does not let down at ALL.

Just played through with my friend, the demo is very short but it is the most fin I have ahd in a game in a looooooooonnnngggg time, I had a blast. The ai director really is dynamic, no two play throughs are the same and you will get the crap scared out of you every time when a giant tongue comes flying out of a vent and grabs your friend lmao.

I can't even thinki of a single complaint yet, this game is just plain fun.

the graphics aren't the best but they are very atmospheric and it runs great.

WOW this game is AMAZING, does not let down at ALL.

Just played through with my friend, the demo is very short but it is the most fin I have ahd in a game in a looooooooonnnngggg time, I had a blast. The ai director really is dynamic, no two play throughs are the same and you will get the crap scared out of you every time when a giant tongue comes flying out of a vent and grabs your friend lmao.

I can't even thinki of a single complaint yet, this game is just plain fun.

the graphics aren't the best but they are very atmospheric and it runs great.

I agree, it's an absolutely amazing game. Totally lives up to the hype.

The only complaint I have is on the PC version - Valve get rid of that matchmaking crap and add a server browser stat!

Whew, I can finally download the demo. The Valve servers appeared to be down for a couple of hours. Just 20 minutes remain until I can finally play. This wait is killing me!

The only complaint I have is on the PC version - Valve get rid of that matchmaking crap and add a server browser stat!

+1 This game IS awesomesauce BUT we need a server browser.

*jabs valve*

I would normally agree with you but the lobby system is actually better for this type of game, they just need to fix their matchmaking system.

they need to make it so it shows country and ping and auto selects only servers close to you with good pings instead of some guy hosting a server in au with a 56k modem.