[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

and Jiraiya is dead.

I know but nobody has seen his dead body. When he said "The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean." I kinda like the idea of him being alive.

Also this look's a lot like nine tail.

post-30626-1229674162.jpg

On the last page, you can definitely see 3 blobs. I think it's a pretty big summon, if you compare it to the village's size. This summon is about the same size as the Nine tails. But it's not the nine tails, of course. And the toad that was watching over the village seems to be under shock. I think they both were able to pull off something to save the village or the people in it. Some people even said they might have teleported the village, which I think would be a bit too much. kakashi death thoeries are still going on, we're still not 100% sure if he's dead. I'm scared for Gai... If he knows that his best friend is dead... holy crap... he'll go berserk. Even, Naruto but remember when Itachi attacked Konoha and Kakashi ended up in the hospital... Gai looked pretty shook up. They've been friends since forever. This arc is turning out to be a huge loss for everyone. Now we're not even sure if Tsunade survived. She was right under Pain when he blasted the village. If she dies, it would be weird because she's Hokage and diying a death where you didn't even get a chance to lift your pinky, kind of, well, suks.

More theories: I don't think Naruto will be able to defeat Pain. He is way too strong. I think there might be an alliance with the other teams and they might have to fight him like 3 vs 1 or something. If Naruto is able to hold his own against him, it would mean he is about the same strenght as Jiraiya and that would be a bit too soon for Naruto. Unless, he starts fighting Pain by himself then the others join into the fight also. Another theory is that Naruto will fight Pain and during the fight he will learn to control the natural energy while moving. Also, there might another time skip, where we come back to village after a few years with Naruto a bit older and more mature.

One Piece spoilers!!!

it has been confirmed. Luffy will side with Buggy the Clown. It seems there's a few more new characters. A guy that looks like an egyptian and a huge very ugly kind of guy. You'll see it when you read it. There's a panel with Boa gasping and holding her hand in front of her face and saying "He said "I love you"" talking about Luffy of course, in the next few scenes you can see Luffy and Buggy side-by-side rushing towards something.

One Piece is turning out to be going in a great direction.

Wow, that chapter for Naruto was insane. Greatly looking forward to the rest of the fight and to see how everything turns out. If Kakashi is dead, im through with the series. I dont care if some of the mains die and all, but kakashi is the man. If he really dies, thats just too much.

Kakashi's death seems to be a possibility, given what we just saw happened to the village. I also think, there's something we need to see about Kakashi, because he saw his father and it seemed like a discussion was about to take place. I think we'll get to know what this discussion was about and then, find out if Kakashi is alive or dead. Remember, Chouji went to get his dad and check if Kakashi is alive. There's still hope...I don't want him to die either. If the author wanted Naruto to go berserk... well, with half the village blown up and maybe even the noodleshop, I think he will be pretty mad. Kakashi, at this point, is an unnecessary death.

I might be able to accept his death if it causes Naruto to go beserker mode and have him control the 9 tails while under its full power... but anything less than that result will be an insult :p

If Naruto has the 9 tails... then forget about it, it would mean that the Fox is now 100% in control of Naruto. I don't think it's something that would happen. Perhaps, 5 tails or 6 but 9 is a stretch. So get ready to be insulted. Thing is, like I said, if the author, I think it's Kishi, wanted to get Naruto to go berserk, he didn't need to kill Kakashi. Because the moment Naruto sees the village, he WILL go berserk.

Going full tails doesnt mean he loses control, not if the kubi respects him. Just like the 8 tails and the other tails. We had seen them go full out, but since their kubi respected them, it lent the power without taking any control. This could happen with Naruto as well, since he has now learned how to control nature chakra. The fox could learn to respect his power soon, or maybe he could even control the fox with his own chakra manipulation. Theres a lot of ifs still around with Naruto's secret training. A lot of people are wanting him to be able to bind with his kubi like the others have been.

You're right. I still had in my mind the fact that the 9 Tails is the beasts of the beasts and is the harder to control. The only thing that scares it off is the Sharingan. Maybe, during the training with the frog, Naruto learnt to control the fox but I kind of doubt it.

Also, I still want to find out what Itachi gave Naruto cuz I remember they both met in the forest and Itachi said something like "I'm not here to fight, I just want to offer you something." and then Naruto looked surprised and we never saw what happened to that.

I really want to know that as well. I think its the anti black flame thing to hopefully counter that move, but who knows.

Shippuuden really has up'd the story quality of naruto. I really want to get to the end to know everything, but on the other hand, I'm really enjoying it and dont want to see it end.

You should try reading One Piece. Honnestly, I think it's on the same level or even a greater level than Naruto, at this point. I would class them in this order: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach. Bleach comes last because we haven't seen anything interesting in 3 or 4 weeks.

This won't be the last story arc of Naruto for sure. Remember we still have Kabuto and Orochimaru combo to deal with. They may appear at some time before this story line is over though. Also Kabuto's bloodline ability is still completely unknown. It's something that apparently is just as rare as the sharingan from what I remember reading.

I'm not sure I'd like to see Naruto bond with the 9 tails beast. Because he was trying to learn his own power instead of relying on something else. In the end that will make him stronger I think. I also don't think Kakashi is dead, the way they left it open leads me to believe that he's not. The same with Tsunade, Konohamaru and the other teacher guy, I forgot his name.

Here's a possibility that seems unlikely..when Sasuke comes back to Konoha he teams up with Naruto and controls the 9 tails beast for him. I don't know if he can just suppress the chakra, or can he control it?

You should try reading One Piece. Honnestly, I think it's on the same level or even a greater level than Naruto, at this point. I would class them in this order: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach. Bleach comes last because we haven't seen anything interesting in 3 or 4 weeks.

agreed. :D

So, I'm guessing Naruto will end before 2010? The storyline is beginning to end. What more could they do after defeating Akatsuki... unless Madara achieves another Great War, which might possibly extended the story until Naruto is fully grown.

You're right. I still had in my mind the fact that the 9 Tails is the beasts of the beasts and is the harder to control. The only thing that scares it off is the Sharingan. Maybe, during the training with the frog, Naruto learnt to control the fox but I kind of doubt it.

Also, I still want to find out what Itachi gave Naruto cuz I remember they both met in the forest and Itachi said something like "I'm not here to fight, I just want to offer you something." and then Naruto looked surprised and we never saw what happened to that.

I thing itachi gave either susanoo (cause I always thought everyone would be surprised even sasuke when naruto uses this technique, since it was itachi?s last technique) or ephemeral (which only itachi knows how to) technique to naruto, that's why he said that he hope that naruto never have to use it. Even if it meant killing sasuke.

Also to see what happen then, check out 403. Naruto is thinking back on what itachi said while he was in genjutsu.

Ya, Bleach has a great story, but these past 3 months of non stop captain fighting is just draggin on lol.

I keep hearing One Piece is good, but for some reason just cant get into it. I've been trying to catch up on Full Metal Alchemist. So many of those still being done, and the story is great.

Ya, Bleach has a great story, but these past 3 months of non stop captain fighting is just draggin on lol.

I keep hearing One Piece is good, but for some reason just cant get into it. I've been trying to catch up on Full Metal Alchemist. So many of those still being done, and the story is great.

That's why I like bleach in anime then manga, actually they both have to same thing half is just recap and then just little fight and it's over.

I finished FMA long time ago (anime not manga), so kinda lot interest in manga.

I just read 403, again. Yea, definitely. Danzou is going to get his ass handed back to him. Haha, so I'm guessing that Itachi gave a technique of his to Naruto. He uses the word "power" though. That is wayyyy too vague. It could be anything from a technique to strenght to multiple techniques. He knew that Sasuke would end up wanting to destroy Konoha so he warned Naruto. Let's see if Naruto would have the balls to kill Sasuke. I think he should. That Sasuke guy is freaking emo as hell... "I have a dream." "what's your dream?" "none of your business." "no seriously tell me." "I won't" for like 10 pages and then "Kill. My. Brother." he deserves to die for this. Then, when he finds out his brother is the good guy. "I want to kill everything. Destroy everyone and everything. Even if it mean't my death." DIE SASUKE, DIE!!!

Same thing with Pain. Pain is like a schoolgirl with amazing powers. "I want to show you pain, make you feel pain, give you pain so you know pain as well as I did because my name is pain. yes, pain and pain and blablablabla pain, suffer pain" *sigh* Just die already.

Edit: what's got me mad about Bleach is the fact that like 3 months ago, the Vizards were coming. We didn't know if they were going to help the captains or Aizen. And like 3 mangas ago, there was a blast that hit the beast and I thought it would be the Vizards and then it was just Hinamori... And they keep doing that. I just want them to show up so we get to know their true motives. And the names are so hard to remember :(

DIE SASUKE, DIE!!!

yes, pain and pain and blablablabla pain, suffer pain" *sigh* Just die already.

:laugh: "Why so SERIOUS" :laugh:

I think itachi would give naruto the power that sasuke can't use or counter attack; cause if they both have the same power then it would be useless.

yeah ur right I have to google every freaking time I wanted to know there names.

yeah ur right I have to google every freaking time I wanted to know there names.

No kidding. Everytime I have to like say the guy with the double swords. I go on Wikipedia and try to find his picture or something or when someone goes like "Hitsugaya killed this dude." then i forget who Hitsugaya is and I have to freaken go to google images and find a picture to remember. The moment I know who it is, 3 minutes later, I already forgot. Why didn't they have simple names?

No kidding. Everytime I have to like say the guy with the double swords. I go on Wikipedia and try to find his picture or something or when someone goes like "Hitsugaya killed this dude." then i forget who Hitsugaya is and I have to freaken go to google images and find a picture to remember. The moment I know who it is, 3 minutes later, I already forgot. Why didn't they have simple names?

Well they are simple names...

This won't be the last story arc of Naruto for sure. Remember we still have Kabuto and Orochimaru combo to deal with. They may appear at some time before this story line is over though. Also Kabuto's bloodline ability is still completely unknown. It's something that apparently is just as rare as the sharingan from what I remember reading.

I doubt they will have any influence from now on...

I wasn't aware Kabuto had a bloodline, isn't he just medical ninja?

I doubt they will have any influence from now on...

I wasn't aware Kabuto had a bloodline, isn't he just medical ninja?

Pretty sure he does. I think it's mentioned somewhere around the Naruto/Sasuke fight where Sasuke leaves but I'm not certain of that. I remember in the anime they show him with glowing red eyes as well and him saying something like "I can't let my bloodline escape". That's probably not even close to what actually happened but I do remember it. It's been so long since I read/watched the early manga/anime chapters and episodes.

He said something like old blood boiling or something. Also he was adopted by some medical ninja when he found kabuto on a battlefield around 3rd great ninja war at battle of bellflower pass.

Considering we don't know anything about the bellflower pass, I am thinking the story will continue long after naruto fight's pain. And kabuto will be the bigger enemy then akatsuki were (Where Naruto & Sasuke will have to fight together).

Yeah, the guy has been studying things with Orochimaru for who knows how long and not only that but he absorbed him as well. So who knows what that did. And besides that we still largely don't even know what most of his abilities are besides his knife hands.

Edit: Oops, spoiler tags.