Fivestar Windows 7 Build 7000 x86 screenshots

You can crack it, and there is already activation crack for Windows 7. MS spent too much time on making sure their OS is not crackable, and actually end up laughable because it was shortly cracked after initial Vista release. The same will happen to Windows 7. Some people don't buy Games and Software. I think STEAM example showed how even those hardcore warez people will buy Games in this example.

You can crack it, and there is already activation crack for Windows 7. MS spent too much time on making sure their OS is not crackable, and actually end up laughable because it was shortly cracked after initial Vista release. The same will happen to Windows 7. Some people don't buy Games and Software. I think STEAM example showed how even those hardcore warez people will buy Games in this example.

Steam is a great application... just for the simple fact that it makes purchasing games more accessible.

Steam's DRM makes sense to me. I like being able to download a game that I purchased, even if I lost the CD-Key and the physical disc. Just don't let anyone steal your account :D.

Here is some information that might help dispel some thoughts.

Microsoft have not been in their Redmond, WA office since Dec 18, 2008. They had a massive storm out there and were sent home early that day and have not been back in the Office since. Some groups have worked from home on projects. But this is the major reason why there has been little to no communication from them since last week. They havent been in Office to send out anything.

Now i know your asking how i know this.

I wished a employee Merry Christmas last night via Web Cam chat at 7PM EST. It was roughly 4PM their time. He works as part of the HyperV group. I wont say his name. But i will say that it is pretty good authority that my information that no one has been in the Remond Office is good and legit.

So to say that there is a leak out when no one has been in Office is kinda tough for me to believe. They are not expected to be back till Monday. So to show screenshots of a build that "leaked" when they havent been around is going to be tough for anyone to believe.

Just thought i would share that information. If you dont believe me that is fine. But that is the information i got from someone i know on the inside. Take it as you will.

Here is some information that might help dispel some thoughts.

Microsoft have not been in their Redmond, WA office since Dec 18, 2008. They had a massive storm out there and were sent home early that day and have not been back in the Office since. Some groups have worked from home on projects. But this is the major reason why there has been little to no communication from them since last week. They havent been in Office to send out anything.

Now i know your asking how i know this.

I wished a employee Merry Christmas last night via Web Cam chat at 7PM EST. It was roughly 4PM their time. He works as part of the HyperV group. I wont say his name. But i will say that it is pretty good authority that my information that no one has been in the Remond Office is good and legit.

So to say that there is a leak out when no one has been in Office is kinda tough for me to believe. They are not expected to be back till Monday. So to show screenshots of a build that "leaked" when they havent been around is going to be tough for anyone to believe.

Just thought i would share that information. If you dont believe me that is fine. But that is the information i got from someone i know on the inside. Take it as you will.

And if you're going to spout BS, check the neowin front page first!

Windows 7 Leaks

you guys are something eles. you should of listen to him all along, he was right and nobody wanted to believe him. maybe next time you will believe somebody when there just trying to help you. if your any man at all you should man up and tell him your an idiot......good work man , keep up the good work

you guys are something eles. you should of listen to him all along, he was right and nobody wanted to believe him. maybe next time you will believe somebody when there just trying to help you. if your any man at all you should man up and tell him your an idiot......good work man , keep up the good work

Oh yeah, believe everything you see on the internet, that's a brilliant suggestion. No one's ever looked like a fool for doing that. No sir-ree.

Nobody owes anyone an apology. All those screenshots could easily have been faked and the guy was acting immature about the entire thing and posting links which isn't allowed.

Look at the way he was acting about it and no wonder people wouldn't take him seriously. Constant bragging and trying really hard to connect his name to it as if he leaked it himself when he didn't.

"Be a man and apologize"? :laugh: Who was the one acting like a little 8 year old who just got a new toy and wanted to brag to everyone about it?

no no no. its the whole point behind it. if you read him comments he totally says why nobody believe me. Wow people theses days are so ignorant . and big deal if he leaked it or he didnt , he still let people know about it. give the guy some credit., dont be such a dick

no no no. its the whole point behind it. if you read him comments he totally says why nobody believe me. Wow people theses days are so ignorant . and big deal if he leaked it or he didnt , he still let people know about it. give the guy some credit., dont be such a dick

lmao in fact i've ignored them like 1 hour ago (no you are bla bla rotfl) and i've pm him and i was right (for the second time)

i think they shouldn't write anything of that iso so...but this is the world..

P.S. and i'm going to DL the x64 7000... but it's fake you know...

LMFAO..

:|

And if you're going to spout BS, check the neowin front page first!

Windows 7 Leaks

Really? So not only did the employee but the spouse and children which are all family would have a reason to lie?

Get real. There is nothing that shows this is a real build. Yeah i believe this site just like the Build was gonna be given out to people 48 hours after the email was sent out? I still didnt see that yet this site claimed that was the truth.

The only thing i see is a bunch of screenshots. With photoshop that can be accomplished. With some editing of system files the build number can be changed.

I believe my family over this site anyday. The claims that you folks here have had in regards to Windows 7 have been wrong more than right. I am not spouting BS. I am giving facts that are true. Do you have family that works there? Do you know what project they are working on? Can you give a hire date and the previous company they worked for? Can you tell us what they make, their bonus and where they moved from? Can you give any PROOF other than a screenshot?

I can give those types of details. I already said what project he works on. Dont claim my statement for BS when you dont know jack. My source used to work for Kodak in Rochester, NY then went to Microsoft in September. There he works on the HyperV project. I wont devulge his salary cause it just aint right. But it is a big sum. 6 figures. So yeah i am spouting BS. I have ever reason to fabracate all this information. Just cause i dont want to believe it is true...get real.

When i have every family member in the house tell me that the person has been home since Thursday and 3 of them being kids who have no reason to lie. Your right. Let me believe a source that has spouted off information that has been wrong before instead of believeing a family member that hasnt lied to me yet. Espically about something like this.

Kudos! Love how people are treated here when they give real info. Treated as liars when i have no reason to lie. I have no reason to fabracate something like this. I am not that active here and yet people are going to say stuff about me when they dont even know me. Makes me glad i signed up to be a member of such a prestgious site. :laugh:

Yeah right. Couldnt help myself. So go ahead and check the weather reports for Redmond,WA over the past week.

http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:USWA0367

Right now there is a Flood Watch. But what do i know. I guess me and the weather services are all lying about how bad it is out there. Let me guess i hacked those sites to show that i am telling the truth as well? :laugh:

Thanks for the good laugh. Interesting to see how someone who wants to share information is recieved.

i was deeply moved by...i am sorry my english is very bad!

i just dont know why they havent ask me why that he cant download *

(download a exe file*NAMI ROBOT)

he havent ask me how to download, and he says fake!``

i upload it hard, my network speed so slow, just 60kb/s to upload the file..

and i write how to use NAMIROBOT to download it in my bad english hard!!

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=713826

thank you you guys, i am now feeling good.

thank you again!

Edited by fivestarVIP

Get real. There is nothing that shows this is a real build. Yeah i believe this site just like the Build was gonna be given out to people 48 hours after the email was sent out? I still didnt see that yet this site claimed that was the truth.

er.. Within the next 3/4 hours expect tons of screenshots from this build being placed all over the internet. These will confirm that it is real.

With some editing of system files the build number can be changed.

Not without losing the MS digital signature on the file they couldn't :rolleyes:

Just because redmond is under flood watch and MS is pretty much closed down for the holiday period does not mean that the real build could not have leaked. TAP testers for example would have had this build for a while now.

Edited by DrCheese

Honestly... I think it should be perfectly fine to "pirate" pre-release versions of OS'.

Its not like your going to use a beta OS as your main system.

Your going to want to get the RTM version anyways.

Who are you really hurting by pirating a pre-released OS that cannot be bought?

If you can't buy it, then how are you stealing it if it has no value? No one is losing any money.

As a suggestion, I think Neowin should start supporting sharing of pre-released copies of Windows.

But of course that won't happen. Ever.

Honestly... I think it should be perfectly fine to "pirate" pre-release versions of OS'.

Its not like your going to use a beta OS as your main system.

Your going to want to get the RTM version anyways.

Who are you really hurting by pirating a pre-released OS that cannot be bought?

If you can't buy it, then how are you stealing it if it has no value? No one is losing any money.

As a suggestion, I think Neowin should start supporting sharing of pre-released copies of Windows.

But of course that won't happen. Ever.

i am now get the version of ISO file.

6515,6801,6936,6956,7001, 7004, 7008, 7012 and 7013

i dont know which one is RC version..

i often leak something,

exmple: "edison chen 's photo scandal",

and a few new movies like <007 Quantum of Solace_2008>..

i think you guys will believe me later, hah