Show us your workstations!

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

The last thread can be found over here.

I changed out a lot of stuff in the last few months, a couple "cross grades" where I didn't really gain anything but some stability (was chasing a couple randrom crash bugs in my last set up that I narrowed down to hardware). This should keep me happy until the fall Intel refresh and we get a good look at what AMD has coming for this year as well...

post-127578-1230820037_thumb.jpg

Inisde, not my usual super wiring job becasue the Antec 300 doesn't lend itself to that without some cutting, probably won't bother until I swap mobos again...

post-127578-1230820297_thumb.jpg

The wife's PC, C2D e6400/2GB/GeForce 9500GT/Samsung T260/Vista x86...

post-127578-1230820177_thumb.jpg

My little NOC with Windows Home Server in the mini P180 on the floor...

post-127578-1230820218_thumb.jpg

My rat's nest of a workstation. I make no apologies for the mess, as it is a workstation (primarily). :-)

I do apologize though for the dark/crummy picture quality.

If it works for you, then that's all that matters, right? I'll try and take a piccy or two of my set-up over the weekend - nothing spectacular, truth be told, as it's kinda in a holding pattern, until I can re-jig the room (I'm replacing the sofa, which'll give me a bit more room)

I was just curious because I have a lan party tomorrow, and I am looking for good pads. Wasn't sure what it was called because my friend uses that one as well. Thanks.

exactly the same as last month, lol

100_0095.jpg

VirginMedia TV box, XBox 360, Logitech Harmony 785, Dell E6500.

100_0096.jpg

Macbook Pro, iPhone, Logitech 5.1 etc...

100_0098.jpg

20" 2005 FPW, 24" HP LP2475w, 28" Goodmans HDTV

and a hell of alot of wires :(