Show us your workstations!

Here's mine. Mind you, I'm 17, in High School, and can't find a job. So, I'm pretty content with what I have. Behind where I took the picture is my 360 and my TV.

The moniter is just temporary (I HOPE!!), the keyboard and mouse are 'borrowed' from school, and the tower I built out of spare parts I found. Well, I found the case, and ripped everything out except the CD drive and MB. I put in a couple HDD's, and an extra CD drive. I then bought a new graphics card and audio card, and for Christmas I got that external hard drive on top of the tower and also a wireless card. That big thing next to the tower is a scanner, bought new in...'97? Sometime around then. Also, the reason the case is missing the front is because I put in an extra fan beneath the power button, but the case was blocking it. So I have two fans, one in the back sucking in and the other in the front blowing out. I pride myself on my awesome desktop, but I need to buy a gig of RAM, however my mom says we can't afford it right now. Bleh.

What kind of RAM does it take, I have some sitting around I could give you.

3173277385_a30d471e3e.jpg

As stated on DeviantART: While it is nothing truly spectacular, I love the setup I have, and wouldn't trade it for anything...except maybe a flat monitor. :p

i have the same desk. pictures coming soon

screen saver... where'd u get it?

looks like a modded ver of fliqlo. i m also interested in the exact name of that screensaver.

looks like a modded ver of fliqlo. i m also interested in the exact name of that screensaver.

It's the one that comes with Samuraize.

I like, very clean! And is that a laptop with the screen missing?! :blink:

I think it might be a usb keyboard for the 360 maybe for iming through the 360? because there is something black sticking out of the 360 so maybe it's the receiver. Or it could be a laptop with no screen :rofl:

Images attached. 1st one is my desk with my LED on white, then the 2nd one is my desk in "evil mode". (aka red on the LED)

EDIT: Darn it, the evil one is 1) shaky and 2) bigger.

post-225037-1232691644_thumb.jpg

post-225037-1232691664_thumb.jpg

Workstation.jpg

Slightly messy at the moment.

PC/360/Dish Network on the secondary monitor.

The black box beneath the secondary monitor allows me to switch between audio sources. :)

Edited by Andrew-DB

Why are cats fascinated with sitting on desks?

Not quite sure..

I actually put that towel on my desk so he'd sleep up there while I'm using my computer. It works well. :)

^That is sweet! nice job, man..

Thanks, this snap was taken after i tidied up a bit after the new arrival of the 360

I like, very clean! And is that a laptop with the screen missing?! :blink:

Aero Rising has hit the nail on the head. Its a KeySonic USB keyboard with a touchpad

I think it might be a usb keyboard for the 360 maybe for iming through the 360? because there is something black sticking out of the 360 so maybe it's the receiver. Or it could be a laptop with no screen :rofl:

Bingo!

Where did you get the desk from?

Desk was purchased from MFI about 2 years ago, they have now gone into administration so you won't find it from there. I got the desk, shelf and draws for ?149 i believe.

Tel, wheres the rest of the laptop or am I missing something?

As Aero Rising mentioned, its a USB keyboard. it was pot luck really because i was trying to do my xbox live subscription and had it lying around so i thought i'd try and it worked.