Show us your workstations!

11qtrtl.jpg

20" Cinema Display x Unibody Macbook Pro x MiMo UM-710 Display sorry for the bad picture. Still in the process of getting a gaming PC so I have to get a new desk/set up.

11qtrtl.jpg

20" Cinema Display x Unibody Macbook Pro x MiMo UM-710 Display sorry for the bad picture. Still in the process of getting a gaming PC so I have to get a new desk/set up.

where did you got the MIMO???

11qtrtl.jpg

Where can I get those walls? :D

What game is that u playing on the middle screen?

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. The left screen is a map for the game as well, it really pays to have it up on dual screen.

Is that a Acer laptop to right?

Hey, It's a ITC laptop (Compal) it's been my faithful laptop for the last 4-5 years. It's a very modest Pentium M, 2gb ram, ATI X600, 160Gb, wifi, 15.4 widescreen, yada yada

OMGSTARWARS

threw in a couple more. they are all different sizes though, sorry.

Thanks a lot! :happy: I'll have to perform some digital ninjary to make them fit my screens, but that's easy now that I have them. :)

Edited by MasterC

Hey, It's a ITC laptop (Compal) it's been my faithful laptop for the last 4-5 years. It's a very modest Pentium M, 2gb ram, ATI X600, 160Gb, wifi, 15.4 widescreen, yada yada

Oh I see.... I have a Acer with the exact same case :)

Oh I see.... I have a Acer with the exact same case :)

It's Red. It's fantastic, getting a little old now tho.

dsc00152qc4.jpg

that is the cover / lid

Edited by AnJellyCue

hey guys, this is my first post here... i know it ain't much, but i am wasting my life here... :D

[snip]

At least you are clean....