Show us your workstations!

The closest I have come to finding that type of desk is the ikea galant and it starts at $210, so I think I could justify the leaning for only $40. Did you use wood for the legs or do you have the plywood sitting on top of something else?

Theres no legs. I made two cupboards using oak and plywood. I got the table top sitting on the two cupboards with a triangle shaped leg made of leftover wood on the corner to keep it balanced. Placing rubber padding between the table top and the cupboards keeps it surprisingly stable and solid.

MJD, WOW... it still looks new... no yellowing.. unless the flash did that.

Here is mine on a clean day (yes, really it's a clean day, that will tell you how much I need space).

Here is the desk

From left to right: AC, 2x Viewsonic 19" VX922, Logitech Harmony One, HTC Touch Diamond, Logitech Z-5500 Digital, Logitech G15 Keyboard v1 (not available like that anymore), Logitech MX Revolution, old Flexiglow Mousepad, Thermaltake Armor Case V1 (before they put fan on the side)

img2087.th.jpg

Another view (yes, my chair is a lazyboy!)

img2086.th.jpg

Here's the TV setting that's right to this:

Sony Bravia 42", lot's of gaming console (and yes, this is a working original beta max to be used with beta cam)

img2082.th.jpg

That's the other small wall containing a bit of my games

img2083.th.jpg

Next wall on right, containing other stuff

img2084s.th.jpg

Remaining of the wall, which is right behind my desk

img2085w.th.jpg

Under my desk, subwoofer and APC 1300 XS UPS

img2088.th.jpg

My gaming computer connected to these (servers and others are into another room). The view isn't that great, I didn't put alot into the esthetic this time (my last was better). Inside is a Intel Quad Core Q6600 @ 3.2 GHZ, 4X 1Gig Ballistix Tracer with led, 2X 500 gb sata in raid 0, 2x 250gb IDE, Plexwriter Premium, Plextor PX-716-SA, LG dvd/blue-ray/HD-DVD GCC-H20L, EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX KO ACS3, I forgot my cooling device (I think it's a zalman), OCZ GameXStream 700W SLI Ready (lol, only 1 PCI-E cable), Asus P5N32-E SLI 680I board. Vista Ultimate X64

img2089j.th.jpg

Yeah big post, but I never posted before ;)

Edited by Nodiaque

Here is mine on a clean day (yes, really it's a clean day, that will tell you how much I need space).

Here is the desk

From left to right: AC, 2x Viewsonic 19" VX922, Logitech Harmony One, HTC Touch Diamond, Logitech Z-5500 Digital, Logitech G15 Keyboard v1 (not available like that anymore), Logitech MX Revolution, old Flexiglow Mousepad, Thermaltake Armor Case V1 (before they put fan on the side)

img2087.th.jpg

Another view (yes, my chair is a lazyboy!)

img2086.th.jpg

Here's the TV setting that's right to this:

Sony Bravia 42", lot's of gaming console (and yes, this is a working original beta max to be used with beta cam)

img2082.th.jpg

That's the other small wall containing a bit of my games

img2083.th.jpg

Next wall on right, containing other stuff

img2084s.th.jpg

Remaining of the wall, which is right behind my desk

img2085w.th.jpg

Under my desk, subwoofer and APC 1300 XS UPS

img2088.th.jpg

My gaming computer connected to these (servers and others are into another room). The view isn't that great, I didn't put alot into the esthetic this time (my last was better). Inside is a Intel Quad Core Q6600 @ 3.2 GHZ, 4X 1Gig Ballistix Tracer with led, 2X 500 gb sata in raid 0, 2x 250gb IDE, Plexwriter Premium, Plextor PX-716-SA, LG dvd/blue-ray/HD-DVD GCC-H20L, EVGA GeForce 8800 GTX KO ACS3, I forgot my cooling device (I think it's a zalman), OCZ GameXStream 700W SLI Ready (lol, only 1 PCI-E cable), Asus P5N32-E SLI 680I board. Vista Ultimate X64

img2089j.th.jpg

Yeah big post, but I never posted before ;)

Dude i love you!! Can i have all of your consoles and games please?

:blush:

Yeah the wiring bother me but since it's temporary (moving this summer), I didn't bother buying cable management (joy of living in mom's house and everything in my bedroom).

As for the console, these are all connected to the tv and ready to play. Just turn on the power bar, turn on the console with a game (for older one), take the logitech harmony and press on "play x" where x is the console and voila!

I also have a collection of handheld console (gameboy, game gear, wonder swarn, gba gba sp, ds, ds lite, psp...)

Game console for me is a collection.

what you don't see is that I have both version of sega genesis (wait, all 3 version, I also the latest one) and both version of the mega cd (can link if you want to see what I'm talking 'bout). Some stuff are hidden behind de snes/beta max and panasonic 3do

There's also a atari just near the wii (on top of intellivision).

I saw I forgot to take a pic of the computer, here it is from the front:

img2094.th.jpg

Here are the stuff that where hidden behind the snes or in the shelves. I don't include handheld and all the accessories I have (each gun that existed for a console, I have it; also have like 8 controlle for sega genesis).

img2093.th.jpg

And here is the top of the pc and tv that where missing in the other pics:

img2095.th.jpg

img2096.th.jpg

For those that are wondering "What game does he have?", here is the list Game List. This list isn't up to date, some game aren't there. Also, it contain only the game I have bought or received as a gift, no warez, downloaded or other stuff, only legit.

is that a hauwei ec228 evdo modem i see there connected to laptop on the right ?

It is a E220 - soap on a rope modem. It's about to be upgraded to a E169 modem