Show us your workstations!

I have blue, green or red! :laugh:

oh, excuse me.. I'm green-red color blind... It's hard to see shades as blue and purple :p

I'll take the red one to be safe :p

Great setup KoL. Why so many screens and two computers?

Once you go Dual-Display you never go back, especially if you are a designer. You have more space and it makes things so easy.

I wasn't planning to have all those displays. I was going to get the Mac Pro and use the HP displays with it but later I decided to get new display too. I kept the PC because I still need it for some stuff Im doing for The Skins Factory.

Edited by KoL

I concur. What case is that pS-?

Yep. It's a antect super lanboy. It's meant for lan party's. It comes with a strap that you wrap around the case and makes the tower into a briefcase ;)

More pictures;

2719505739_4c88021d3c.jpg?v=0

The fans are a little loud (might be my gpu though)

Just re-did my office at work with a monitor stand. 3 separate PCs (win 7 x86 / win 7 x64 / vista x86) tied together with InputDirector on five Dell LCD Monitors (3x 19", 2x 17")

March28002-Copy.jpg

Spring cleaning time :D

The super lanboy has a major dust collector at the front fan behind the grill. Here are some before and after pics ;)

Wouldn't it be easier to clean that with a vacuum cleaner :D

Just re-did my office at work with a monitor stand. 3 separate PCs (win 7 x86 / win 7 x64 / vista x86) tied together with InputDirector on five Dell LCD Monitors (3x 19", 2x 17")

March28002-Copy.jpg

Wow, very nice. What brand is the stand?

Lol, I would have just gotten an air compressor and blown it all out, would have cleaned the entire case in 2 minutes. :p

haha only two minutes less of what it took me?

Wow, very nice. What brand is the stand?

It's an older Ergotron most like this: [Link] that I bought off a co-worker for 50 bucks. It only has 75mm Vesa mounts so I had to get creative and make my own.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to know how to make Vesa 75mm to 100mm mounting plates for 3 dollars let me know...

It's an older Ergotron most like this: [Link] that I bought off a co-worker for 50 bucks. It only has 75mm Vesa mounts so I had to get creative and make my own.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to know how to make Vesa 75mm to 100mm mounting plates for 3 dollars let me know...

Only $50? What a great bargin!

I changed out a lot of stuff in the last few months, a couple "cross grades" where I didn't really gain anything but some stability (was chasing a couple randrom crash bugs in my last set up that I narrowed down to hardware). This should keep me happy until the fall Intel refresh and we get a good look at what AMD has coming for this year as well...

Inisde, not my usual super wiring job becasue the Antec 300 doesn't lend itself to that without some cutting, probably won't bother until I swap mobos again...

post-127578-1230820297_thumb.jpg

Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro ? What temperatures you get ?

Spring cleaning time :D

The super lanboy has a major dust collector at the front fan behind the grill. Here are some before and after pics ;)

3396060977f5678181ca.jpg

I seriously thought that was from the blizzard or something.

I'd say, these stands are usually just as expensive as the monitors they hold :o

That's quite true. I found a triple monitor stand for $299 on the Ergotron site. :| I might have to look into building my own!