Sony calls out Xbox and Wii as flea market peddlers

The way people post towards Audioboxer is really the same as alot of people treated Boz.

Boz was probably one of the most informative members on the site and I enjoyed reading his threads and his discussions.

Audioboxer does post a hell of alot when it comes to gaming information for all the consoles. There's no problem with that because in most cases his threads are worth reading the article he has posted, and that's it.

...and for those members who choose to post threads in which one console is literally being put down, your inviting a flame-war, so expect one, yes, I'm talking about you, Ironman273.

It's a shame that Boz doesn't post on NW anymore, or atleast I haven't seen much from him for a significant period of time from him.

agree snoopie and with the amount of dirt allowed by neowin to fling on Audioboxer , i wont be surprised even he stops posting on neowin. i hope he doesnt but i wont be surprised.

^^^There's nothing wrong with what Ironman posts and it's no more inviting of a flamewar than anything Audio posts. If you have a problem with a member or a thread, the better course of action is a PM or a report.

-Spenser

microsoft are ****tarts for me when it comes to providing competition friendly options to consumers, this company was founded by person who once said " 640K will be enough " so no wonder when even now they provide insanely priced Wifi addon , proprietary hard disk which cannot be replaced by any thing available in market and its insanely priced too and they wont even allow you to install Linux OS (or even windows one) in default firmware . so what he says is PR bull****.

feel free to post snappier, oh-snap gif :D

Except billG never said such things. ;) Read your own links before you shout out.

i know dhan, but that dogma will never unstick , its gonna stick to him till grave, and they havent learned from it when they still say Wifi is not needed in todays console usage , hard disk is not needed etc and they give it as addon at absurd price .

The way people post towards Audioboxer is really the same as alot of people treated Boz.

Boz was probably one of the most informative members on the site and I enjoyed reading his threads and his discussions.

Audioboxer does post a hell of alot when it comes to gaming information for all the consoles. There's no problem with that because in most cases his threads are worth reading the article he has posted, and that's it.

...and for those members who choose to post threads in which one console is literally being put down, your inviting a flame-war, so expect one, yes, I'm talking about you, Ironman273.

It's a shame that Boz doesn't post on NW anymore, or atleast I haven't seen much from him for a significant period of time from him.

This is the same as trolling and flame baiting. You are trying to stir up an argument that has already concluded by sympathizing with someone who was beaten in an argument. If anything on neowin shouldn't be allowed it is this kind of post.

i know dhan, but that dogma will never unstick , its gonna stick to him till grave, and they havent learned from it when they still say Wifi is not needed in todays console usage , hard disk is not needed etc and they give it as addon at absurd price.

If that dogma is all Bill Gates needs to worry about that is fine by me since Sony has far more BS up their sleeves.

Yeah, he was banned. Perhaps you are betting on the wrong horses.

i know dhan, but that dogma will never unstick , its gonna stick to him till grave, and they havent learned from it when they still say Wifi is not needed in todays console usage , hard disk is not needed etc and they give it as addon at absurd price .

Neither of those are needed...

-Spenser

riiiggggghttt

They aren't. I don't have a need for WiFi (nor do most people - a cord suffices as most people don't move their console a whole lot), and some people don't need the hard drive (9M of the 28M 360's out there don't have active Live accounts tied to them, so some of them are bound to not have/need a hard drive).

-Spenser

They aren't. I don't have a need for WiFi (nor do most people - a cord suffices as most people don't move their console a whole lot), and some people don't need the hard drive (9M of the 28M 360's out there don't have active Live accounts tied to them, so some of them are bound to not have/need a hard drive).

-Spenser

And you'll never convince anyone of that no matter how hard you try. I have a 360 that has the HD and connected with a cable. If it weren't for the types of games that I play, I wouldn't need the HD either.

I had a choice whether I paid more for my console based on the features that *I* wanted, not what Microsoft picked for me.

So apparently because I post a reply by Microsoft that makes perfect sense now you are attacking Bill Gates for a quote he never said, complaining about addons that are not needed or included in packages that are still cheaper than Sony's offerings, and wanting to install an operating system on a console? Really? That's all you got?

Yeah, I agree there also DrucknMunky. There's not much I can do besides remove what seems to be over half of the thread and then have to reclean it when you guys start to argue again so....

Closed