The New xBox?

That's ugly alright. I sure hope it ain't the new one. MS doesn't need to change XBOX at all.

It's absolutely perfect the way it is now, just the right size, the way a console should be.

... stupid people... XBOX = best console ever and also the best looking , I hope that XBOX-2 will destroy Sony's PS3

HA...ur funny... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Actually that is just done by someone who was bored and wanted to do something in Photoshop. The rumored and newly re-designed Xbox is supposed to be about that size of the PS2 and they are also supposed to get rid of that STUPID "X" design on the top. About DAMN time b/c there is no need to use the letter "X" THAT much.

I like the XBOX as well. I laugh at all the people that thought the new PS3 would be out already. Especially the guys at BlockBuster (long story).. Xbox just plays really well and has good feel. I mean the controllers are perfect for adults, however I like how they made the controllers for the smaler people as well.

This game cube I am borrowing for zelda just too smalll. Zelda rocks though so it makes it worth borrowing. hahah

How about they get rid of the putrid green and make the top flat so you can stack it.

and then add some blue and call it a ps3...er I mean xbox 2 ;)

but yea, i also hope they come out with a smaller version for e3, I want to get one since its gonna be $150, already got the ps2 and GC (which rocks...sadly i still haven't beat metroid prime)

That's ugly alright. I sure hope it ain't the new one. MS doesn't need to change XBOX at all.

It's absolutely perfect the way it is now, just the right size, the way a console should be.

Are you kidding? The xBox is about 4 times the size it it needs to be.

Are you kidding? The xBox is about 4 times the size it it needs to be.

why does it need to be smaller? have you ever been in one? sounds like you aint cause theres no room at all to make it any smaller

you seem to be forgetting its a pc in there, try getting your rig into a box that size

i love how the comments about the xbox are always is ugly i'll never buy it, its too big, stop moaning go play on your ps2

xbox = great as it is

Yeah, that would be good, although they'd better have some sort of dock or something if they are, I use enough batteries with my wireless Mouse & KB, Headphones, Remote controls, and Wavebird.

(Not bought rechargables yet :p)