The New xBox?

That's ugly alright. I sure hope it ain't the new one. MS doesn't need to change XBOX at all.

It's absolutely perfect the way it is now, just the right size, the way a console should be.

Are you kidding? The xBox is about 4 times the size it it needs to be.

The Xbox's size is optimal for what it contains, don't believe me?, open up an Xbox and see for yourself.

It would be interesting to see how they make the Xbox smaller.

That's ugly alright. I sure hope it ain't the new one. MS doesn't need to change XBOX at all.

It's absolutely perfect the way it is now, just the right size, the way a console should be.

Are you kidding? The xBox is about 4 times the size it it needs to be.

The Xbox's size is optimal for what it contains, don't believe me?, open up an Xbox and see for yourself.

It would be interesting to see how they make the Xbox smaller.

Use laptop components? LOL. :laugh:

My new laptop is 7 times smaller than my xBox and is far more powerful. It just looks to me as if Microsoft have stuck with the age-old American philosophy of big=power. What BS!

The thing is bigger than my VCR. I hope they quit this stupid need for bloatedness.

a very good mock up *claps*

:laugh:

but yea, they do need to make it smaller, i mean look how small the cube is...just sitting there all cool on top of my pc...damn ps2 has to take up valueable desk space ;)

I had my PS2 since they were avaliavle in the UK... I have 3 games and played on it about 5 times... :/

I was considering buying an XBOX, but from my experience of the PS2, it didnt interest me, so I didnt buy one.

I had my PS2 since they were avaliavle in the UK... I have 3 games and played on it about 5 times... :/

I was considering buying an XBOX, but from my experience of the PS2, it didnt interest me, so I didnt buy one.

maybe its because there was no good titles for ps2 when it's just been released..

My new laptop is 7 times smaller than my xBox and is far more powerful. It just looks to me as if Microsoft have stuck with the age-old American philosophy of big=power. What BS!

The thing is bigger than my VCR. I hope they quit this stupid need for bloatedness.

Your new laptop also likely cost ten times more than the Xbox..... It's hard to imagine them making the console smaller without making them also more expensive.

Also the console could be smaller if it didn't have a hard drive, but I for one would rather have a bigger console with a hard drive than a smaller one without. The DVD drive also makes the console bigger, they used a fairly standard style drive, downside is it's bigger than something like whats used in the PS2, upside is it's very easy to replace.

what the hell is the big deal on size? can you guys not pick it up? is it to heavy for you? are you trying to make a fashion statement? is it so heavy that its falling through your floor? i dont get why people care about the look of a console. I mean its big....... ok wheres the problem in that? I dont really care for the green color but ehhh oh well im not going to be WALKING AROUND W/ IT. get over it people its a CONSOLE, not a GBA. size shouldnt matter at all. You play games w/ it, you dont take it w/ you everwhere you go. some1 plz explain the hinderance of a larger console.... and dont tell me its cuz it doesnt stack well. look at the GC are you going to tell me that stacks well??? :no: Im a gamer, Grafix, Gameplay, and Power matter to me. Size and Look do not even cross my mind.

Your new laptop also likely cost ten times more than the Xbox..... It's hard to imagine them making the console smaller without making them also more expensive.

Also the console could be smaller if it didn't have a hard drive, but I for one would rather have a bigger console with a hard drive than a smaller one without. The DVD drive also makes the console bigger, they used a fairly standard style drive, downside is it's bigger than something like whats used in the PS2, upside is it's very easy to replace.

My laptop has a 20GB Harddisk as well as a DVD drive.

what the hell is the big deal on size? can you guys not pick it up? is it to heavy for you? are you trying to make a fashion statement? is it so heavy that its falling through your floor? i dont get why people care about the look of a console. I mean its big....... ok wheres the problem in that? I dont really care for the green color but ehhh oh well im not going to be WALKING AROUND W/ IT. get over it people its a CONSOLE, not a GBA. size shouldnt matter at all. You play games w/ it, you dont take it w/ you everwhere you go. some1 plz explain the hinderance of a larger console.... and dont tell me its cuz it doesnt stack well. look at the GC are you going to tell me that stacks well??? :no: Im a gamer, Grafix, Gameplay, and Power matter to me. Size and Look do not even cross my mind.

It's not about muscle, it's about storage. It's also about sleek design. The xBox may be the best consol in the world, but it still looked like a PC on it's side.

It's not about muscle, it's about storage. It's also about sleek design. The xBox may be the best consol in the world, but it still looked like a PC on it's side.

again i ask...... SO WHAT!!!! why does a console have to be "sleek"??? is it a designer jacket or something? and STORAGE?????? what the heck does STORAGE have to do w/ ne thing? :blink: even then the box has tons more storage then anything else.