Incredimail 2 Beta Now Available For Testing

grik

BloatMail no pleaseeee!!

I think people should just smile theirselves, leave the Mails for info and attachments, you could smile with simple stuff too.

Scorbing
BloatMail no pleaseeee!!

I think people should just smile theirselves, leave the Mails for info and attachments, you could smile with simple stuff too.

You'd be amazed how many old people use this.....LOL

Stefano Elia

:x :x :x

:cry:

HawkMan
Didnt this app have spyware before?

Before and always.

spyware, adware, crapware, all kinds of ware you don't want on your computer. Don't think I have count of how many average non computer person computers this as effed up

what

Shiiiiiit.

I got fooled by this when I first started using computers. Never again :p

Damo R.

I remember using this back in the day before the likes of Thunderbird was out! and Gmail was around!

Can't believe its still around though.

+warwagon

People need to realize text based emails are where we should be heading back to. Not this HTML crap. The same kind of people who use this program are the same people which click every link presented to them in an email. They are also the same people that when prompted run an executable file with out hesitant from a popup ad.

asim0

Yeah, I think I'll stay with Thunderbird

Owen W
+1 as well, I was not even aware they were still developing this as of the late 90's

Oh man, this crap-o-ware is back?

post-3351-1251783508.jpg

Angelic Marge
You'd be amazed how many old people use this.....LOL

How do you know how many old people use it? I've never met or know of an old person who uses Incredimail, being old doesn't make you stupid. :laugh:

Damo R.
How do you know how many old people use it? I've never met or know of an old person who uses Incredimail, being old doesn't make you stupid. :laugh:

my dad would if he had the chance it was only recently he stopped using the AOL suite :p

ozgeek

Wow it's still around??? lol Who still uses this crap?

Modded Thunderbird for me :)

Grepus

Having used just about every major email client in both personal and corporate conditions, I can honestly say nothing does corporate email better than an outlook/exchange set up, and for personal, host your email with gmail at www.google.com/a/

JMHO :)

+Frank B.

Motion to publicly flog the Incredimail developers for producing their piece of **** software.

SuperKid

I actually used to use this when i was like proberly 11/12 years old. But now it just looks ugly as hell, nasty why would you want to use that for email.

MidnightDevil

IncrediMail was more lame than actually is now... the interface doesn't look that ugly as it used to before.

• 3 weeks later...
ahhell

My parents use a version of this ****.

What a piece of crap.

Damo R.

I think I mentioned in this thread before how I used to use this alot back in the day :D

• 2 months later...
Scorbing
wow the new premium skin is just as ugly as the older one.

i bought this program a few years, but quit using it when windows live mail came out (since it works better with my @live.com account).

But i finally found the download link for incredimail 2, and installed it, and entered my registration code, and it turned it into this:

im2.jpg

anyways im gonna connect my gmail accounts to it, and see how good it is. maybe its finally better than windows live mail :p

i always love all the effects and smilies you can add when sending emails. (the recipients seem to hate it though lol)

edit:

so far i like how clean everything is, and i love the way the email view is set up.

i havent found anything related to conversation view (live mail's conversation view sucks)

i am also still looking for a way to make the icons smaller.

Basket we never heard from you again in regards to you testing the new Incredimail 2.

What's your veredict?

Glowstick

People using this need to be rounded up, put against a wall and shot in the face. We've already to deal with "bad writing etiquette" as it is, I don't need Incredi****mails clogging up my inbox.

Lilrich

i hate this software it is a nightmare for us at work :ninja:

RvXtm

i can't find a good IMAP/POP mail application for windows :( no matter how hard i try; i used windows live mail but it's so childish.

RvXtm
^ Thunderbird

I've tried it ...it's so windows 98'ish , i don't know why i don't feel too good with it :)

I think i'll try the new RC of it , maybe it's better.