Incredimail 2 Beta Now Available For Testing

Basket we never heard from you again in regards to you testing the new Incredimail 2.

What's your veredict?

He finally realized what a mistake he made and, *sniff*, now he's gone for good. :(

:p

The same people who use incredimal also are the same ones who some how get "Mywebsearch" installed on their machines. I'm still seeing mywebsearch installed on 99% of all the machines I work on. How the **** do they get that? I've never even been asked to install it.

i can't find a good IMAP/POP mail application for windows :( no matter how hard i try; i used windows live mail but it's so childish.

Same here. They all suck, including Thunderbird. Windows Live Mail is just as bad. Outlook 2007 makes me puke (Outlook 2003 was way better).

There just isn't one available for Windows unfortunately.

Same here. They all suck, including Thunderbird. Windows Live Mail is just as bad. Outlook 2007 makes me puke (Outlook 2003 was way better).

There just isn't one available for Windows unfortunately.

Thunderbird doesn't suck. I've been using it for years. All you need in an email client, is tot write, send and receive emails. Thunderbird works great for that. In that respect incredimail isn't bad ether. Problem with that is that it includes tons of glitzy junk to your emails to others.

Thunderbird doesn't suck. I've been using it for years. All you need in an email client, is tot write, send and receive emails. Thunderbird works great for that. In that respect incredimail isn't bad ether. Problem with that is that it includes tons of glitzy junk to your emails to others.

I could not agree more I use TB for years and it does what it suppose to send and receive emails :) (Y)

I've tried it ...it's so windows 98'ish , i don't know why i don't feel too good with it :)

I think i'll try the new RC of it , maybe it's better.

You do know you can download themes for TB. what do you want an email client to look like? Why do you avoid using programs based on their looks?