Finity theme now default on the forums

Wow, everything is so uniform now. I haven't used this amazing skin since it was first unveiled. Great job! :)

once i figured out how to hide active posts i really like the new theme in the forums. with the active there is a lot of stuff at the top

good decision i think. and i cant wait to see that theme on my 22tft screen. should be even better than on my laptop. :D

Thanks for the notice, it's been a while since I last checked the themes and it wasn't available, so I've been waiting and waiting for the theme to become available in the forums. It looks awesome, I only wish I'd known I didn't have to wait quite so long.

I like the whole new theme but I think there is more can be done on the "Latest Forum Activity" section. Probably something like making the font bold and making the list shorter and another idea if we can use something like flash or silverlight to do a real time update of the topics.

I think this will be really interesting :D .

It was a beta until now?

Never would've guessed. It's been completely solid and wonderful for months already. Fantastic job.

I accidentally found this out today when I logged on to Neowin with my laptop. Initially I changed it back, but after a minute I just put it back to Finity. I think I'll definitely get used to it, and I like the tool bar (control, main, etc.) functionality, that is awesome.

Hate it. Sorry :(

BTW, in the Finity theme there is no "Quick Reply" button. Just pointing out that small bug :)

I might have liked it if it was green and if the "Recent post" area could be resized.