Windows 7 build 7022 leaks

Well now that we know it's leaked, i'll be installing it shortly (like 30mins!! :) ) Anyone else installed it yet and noticed anything new? I'll be coming back to update this with some screenshots once i'm done installing.

https://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/02/08/w...uild-7022-leaks

Discuss :)

so far only 32bit i've seen but i'm keeping an eye out for 64bit also.

There's never a changelog as far as i know... only official Service Packs usually offer a changelog if then.

there won't be many changes in this build if any at all, i will pass until RC.

Same here. Unless this was a 64bit version, I wouldn't bother upgrading. If someone does plan on upgrading, curious to see if they finally fixed some of the windows explorer and program hanging issues. This really is the only problem that I have every once in a while.

On the bright side, it's good to here they are now working on build 7034. Hopefully this translates to a lot of bug fixes, stability updates, and minor features tweaks that match our feedback. I still think RC will hit mid-April at earliest. But, who knows, they could really surprise us by getting it done earlier.

well actually the color of the task pane has changed from blue to white so there you go.

nevermind. Did not realize you were talking about the left hand column in the explorer window. Yeah, it looks better.

Umm. That probably is because whoever took that screenshot was probably too excited to tell the world about this than spend time extra time installing their graphics drivers and enabling Aero. When Aero is disabled, the taskbar and all windows will look whitish.

no i'm talking about the pane on the left hand side of the control panel. you can see it here:

also, the screenshot was probably taken in a virtual machine as he got 1 on the experience index

no i'm talking about the pane on the left hand side of the control panel. you can see it here:

also, the screenshot was probably taken in a virtual machine as he got 1 on the experience index

The screenshot was taken in a VM. Note the Virtualbox Guest Additions icon in the tray.

A clean installation is nessecary i guess?

In that case i'll probably also pass until RC :p

You can upgrade but it's beta? You'd want beta junk left over from the old beta in your new beta causing new problems and still giving you old problems that should have been fixed? It never makes sense to upgrade a beta and that's why it's completely bocked to upgrade to the final RTM from a beta.

Since there's nothing more important to speak of, like speed, or other changes, what's with that ugly tint coming out of the start button, and the notification area...

that's also because aero is off. tbh people shouldn't post screenshots like that because it clearly isn't helpful when people don't know what they're looking at.