Windows 7 build 7022 leaks

1 month worth of work is definitely worth a reinstall.

(Beta ###### :p)

Well let us know what else is good.

Reinstalling every month is just too much work for me, unless the computer is so screwed up that there is no other choice.

There's gotta be performance/speed improvements at the least.

I'll stick with 7000 also, but it's still interesting to see what they've done in a month.

that's also because aero is off. tbh people shouldn't post screenshots like that because it clearly isn't helpful when people don't know what they're looking at.

I realize Aero's off, but that still doesn't explain how that little tint helps.

From my use of build 7000, that tint becomes an added layer of translucent haze when Aero is on, and it's useful there since the icons in the notification area should be easily seen. But with translucency off, that tint no longer serves a purpose on an opaque background.

IE8 RC1 is in this build. Haven't noticed any large changes so far. As in the picture on the front page the left bar in windows is now light blue.

Less IE crashes I would hope, maybe close to none?

IE8 RC1 is in this build. Haven't noticed any large changes so far. As in the picture on the front page the left bar in windows is now light blue.

oh so it's actually light blue. can we see a screenshot? because in the one in the article it looks white.

I'm not sure, but it looks like UAC is set at a higher level now. It's set at the next highest as default.

Here's a screenshot

post-11843-1234121390_thumb.png

And here's the light blue action bar or what ever it's called.

post-11843-1234121422_thumb.png

Thats insane! I do mine every 2/3 years.

LOL, I've done it 2-3 times in one day on several occasions. Sometimes it just doesn't feel right. I'll do it if I have about 2 hours to spare to reload what few apps I need.

The UAC is set to the same in my 7000 beta 1 build by default also;);)

Well now that we know it's leaked, i'll be installing it shortly (like 30mins!! :) ) Anyone else installed it yet and noticed anything new? I'll be coming back to update this with some screenshots once i'm done installing.

https://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/02/08/w...uild-7022-leaks

Discuss :)

After you install and setup the new Windows 7 build can you please tell me if the bug where WMP12 almost always opens up behind other full screen windows is still there?

Well now that we know it's leaked, i'll be installing it shortly (like 30mins!! :) ) Anyone else installed it yet and noticed anything new? I'll be coming back to update this with some screenshots once i'm done installing.

https://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/02/08/w...uild-7022-leaks

Discuss :)

The md5 is the one from the russian torrent site?

md5:

fe2fa5c146d7a727075e86d70c8db67b

I have the iso and i want to know if it's the right one.....the md5 it's the same and the file size is:

2,648,850,432 bytes.

I guess it's the right one.....

Edited by Xstyle

Did the jump list have all these icons before?

post-11843-1234121777.png

WOW ..... Not bad :p . Keep posting the updates x-byte . If there is something really new like this, i'll just get leaked build and try it