Baby faced boy is father at 13

He told how he and Chantelle, 15, decided against an abortion after discovering she was pregnant.

This is the strangest part of the article - surely they both are not old to decide anything - let any to have kids. Would they even know where to go for an abortion? The parents/social should have intervended, because it was surely far easier for the kids to let nature take it's course...

it's just a matter of time....I've said it before, I'm saying it now, and I'll say it again....mark my words, 2009 is the start of the decline of civilization and humanity as a hole. You will continue to see more and more stories like this and other crap appearing in the news...a year from now remember what I said as you read the news.

Yeah, sure. Learn some history.

1) If he isn't ready to support himself, he is not ready to support a kid.

2) He should never have been able to make the "Yesh it'll be good to have a baby" decision

All he will learn from this is a lack of implications!

I guess it was after the conception he "decided" that. Not that he really knew what he was deciding.

I think she should be prosecuted, but it probably wouldn't help anyone. Even at 14 she must be a bit screwed up to have sex with a 12 year old. A 14 year old is usually quite a lot more mature than a 12 year old.

Regardless, in a few years he's going to regret this and probably walk away. I would be very surprised if their relationship lasts more than a few months.. certainly the novelty will wear off for him, he's just too young.. and then the mother will just be another young single parent.

Yeah, sure. Learn some history.

I guess it was after the conception he "decided" that. Not that he really knew what he was deciding.

I think she should be prosecuted, but it probably wouldn't help anyone. Even at 14 she must be a bit screwed up to have sex with a 12 year old. A 14 year old is usually quite a lot more mature than a 12 year old.

Regardless, in a few years he's going to regret this and probably walk away. I would be very surprised if their relationship lasts more than a few months.. certainly the novelty will wear off for him, he's just too young.. and then the mother will just be another young single parent.

but can you blame him? He was 12, just hit puberty, he had the opportunity to have sex and took it. At 14, SHE should have known better than let a horny hormon drivven 12 year old get even near her. If a 15 year old girl gets knocked up by an adult who leaves her I would call him a a-hole. In this case, I call HER stupid ;)

Way a go at ruining the greatest times of your life, kids

It's not the age that surprises me, it's the fact he barely looks 8, who the heck would be in the right of mind to have sex with him?

jfcl04.png

That was too easy :p

Wow, she looks OLD.

But yeah, aside from him looking 8, there's nothing really surprising here. My brother was a father at 14, and had 2 kids by 17. He's now 18.

And here I am, 21 with a girlfriend of 4+ years, no kids... :p

Wow, she looks OLD.

But yeah, aside from him looking 8, there's nothing really surprising here. My brother was a father at 14, and had 2 kids by 17. He's now 18.

And here I am, 21 with a girlfriend of 4+ years, no kids... :p

The only thing that's gonna happen is I'mma get to clapping

He and his boys gon' be yapping to the captain

And there I go trapped in the kit kat again

Back through the system with the riff raff again

LP-JZ

:laugh:

This is the strangest part of the article - surely they both are not old to decide anything - let any to have kids. Would they even know where to go for an abortion? The parents/social should have intervended, because it was surely far easier for the kids to let nature take it's course...

I expect she would know to go to their doctor/GP to talk about it. The girl is, after all, 15 (and in the UK).

I wonder if is his child. They should do a DNA test

****, laddy. Im 19 and still dont even have a girlfriend

I hear ya. Well, if this make you better, Im like twice of your age and I never have a gf. yea, I know, I wanna kill myself :/

It's not the age that surprises me, it's the fact he barely looks 8, who the heck would be in the right of mind to have sex with him? Damn....

That 15 year old girl that fell off the ugly tree did...

When you want sex, go to england (but use a rubber PLEASE. These girls problably have more diseases...)

Moral of the story: You wanna get laid? Go to england.

WTF? who the hell are you dude? You have serious issues you know. Im sure your own country never has anything like this happen, eh?

but can you blame him? He was 12, just hit puberty, he had the opportunity to have sex and took it. At 14, SHE should have known better than let a horny hormon drivven 12 year old get even near her. If a 15 year old girl gets knocked up by an adult who leaves her I would call him a a-hole. In this case, I call HER stupid ;)

Perhaps you misunderstood/misread my post. I didn't blame him, I said she ought to be prosecuted and that she is the one with the problem.

But .. she's still only 15 herself, she's not going to be *that* mature ..

Well I for one wish the 3 of them all the best, I really hope they make a go of it. :)

Yeah so do I - now that they are in this situation I hope things work out for them. I just can't see it being likely because at 13 you are not really old enough to understand such a huge commitment.

I still think she was really wrong to have sex with him and I can't help but wonder the response if their ages were swapped. I suppose that doesn't usually end in charges either these days. I guess not knowing about her background and such, it's not fair to judge her too much.

I think the people suggesting the baby being taken away are particularly hateful .... and silly .. being young does not mean they won't love and care for their child, it means they need a lot of support and advice. To be fair, most new parents do no matter how old they are. I have seen some really bad parenting from older people, I don't think age is such a big deal. The baby won't notice or care.

WTF? who the hell are you dude? You have serious issues you know. Im sure your own country never has anything like this happen, eh?

Hah, I nearly got offended, and then I was glad I live in a country where people aren't ashamed of their bodies and biology.. (not that this means I am in favour of 13 year old fathers!)

I wonder if is his child. They should do a DNA test

I hear ya. Well, if this make you better, Im like twice of your age and I never have a gf. yea, I know, I wanna kill myself :/

God-dammit someone always beats me to posting funny pictures.

But yeah, he looks about 8, and I saw a video of him and he didnt know what 'Financially' meant and thought he could bring it up with his pocket money, i'm surprised he knew what to do/ where to put it

wow thats just gross...plus since they r all underage...isnt there some law that doesnt let you post picture of the kid (alfie)...maybe im wrong, but thats still messed up to look at :s

they paper probably got parental permission

for those of you saying the girl is ugly, remember that she has just had her pregnancy which probably explains her colour

so far the sun and the internet are the only places ive heard about this, i havent read about this in any reputable paper - maybe i just missed the article, but since there are lots of images, i believe it

- it'll be brilliant for the child when he is a teenager, his dad will still be young, the dad might not have his childhood but the baby will probably get a brilliant one - for family stuff anyway, also the baby will probably have all of his relatives (grandparents) still alive when hes older -probably great grandparents

in my case my parents had me when they were much older, so my grandparents have been long gone, and my dad isnt nearly as sporty as he used to be

Edited by Guyro

Boy, 13, 'may not be baby's father'

Some story highlights:

Baby-faced Alfie Patten may not be a father at 13 after all amid allegations that the mother has had several other sexual partners, it was reported.

Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth.

If this is true, one has to wander what the **** the girl's parents were thinking. :x