Baby faced boy is father at 13

There's a video of him answering some questions. He didn't even know what the word financial meant.

Oh ok, my bad. I didn't notice the video there, good ol' AdBlock. I can't believe that kid knew what to do in the sac, but doesn't know what 'financial' is. But the most whack thing of all is, though this kid may not have the resources to care for the child himself, from reading the article, it seems he could still be a better father then lots of 20+ year old fathers that bail and try to get out of supporting there child at all.

There definitely needs to be something done though so these things don't continue to be more and more frequent. I have no real idea about what that is, besides the obvious, educating people. But its even more scary when the government can take control of situations like this, by charging them, put them on sex offenders lists etc, like with other cases in underage sex.

But the most whack thing of all is, though this kid may not have the resources to care for the child himself, from reading the article, it seems he could still be a better father then lots of 20+ year old fathers that bail and try to get out of supporting there child at all.

I'd say that's because he has no idea of the responsibility of being a father. He doesn't know what the word financial means, and he has absolutely no idea of the costs of raising a child. As he's only 13, he lives at home and has nowhere else to go - he can't really bail.

I'd say that's because he has no idea of the responsibility of being a father. He doesn't know what the word financial means, and he has absolutely no idea of the costs of raising a child. As he's only 13, he lives at home and has nowhere else to go - he can't really bail.

You don't have to be outta the country/town for a person to be considered bailed (its called neglect). All the kid has to do if refuse to care for the child, which he isn't doing at all.

Don't get me wrong, Im not 'supporting' it, but at the same time I think they have the right to do there best and keep the child, unless at some time it is determined that the baby is being neglected. The kid and gf seem to have a lot of support from family, and thats awesome.

Apparently his mothers up in court for not sending him to school.

No wonder he didn't know what 'financial' meant. lol

Meanwhile, baby-faced Alfie is due to undergo a DNA test to determine whether he is actually the father of baby Maisie, born to 15-year-old Chantelle Steadman a week ago.

His spokesman, Max Clifford, said the youngster would take the paternity test in response to reports that at least two other boys have said they slept with Chantelle at around the time she became pregnant.

Any bets on whether or not its actually his child? :laugh:

so much for responsible parenting. dad drunk on cheap beer, mom strung out on drugs, single moms and two kids having a kid.

sounds like a perfect example of the erosion of western civilization to me. :blink:

flavaflavqv0.jpg

Edited by ChrisJ1968

Going by the photos below I have a feeling this lad is not as cute and innocent as he looks and that hoodie is just pathetic.May be it's just me but why the hell would a sane parent allow their child to wear something like that?

alfiemain_735878a.jpg

What a charming young man:rolleyes:s:

article-1146072-038A1CEA000005DC-303_468x446.jpg