ABC's Castle

Keeps it fresh

I'm all for bringing in new characters and stuff, I agree it's good but everyone wants some Castle and Kate <3 so I'm just wondering if we'll get yet another roadblock to that with the new female captain.

I'm all for bringing in new characters and stuff, I agree it's good but everyone wants some Castle and Kate <3 so I'm just wondering if we'll get yet another roadblock to that with the new female captain.

well I think a good example is Bones where for 6 seasons its been will they won't they.

well I think a good example is Bones where for 6 seasons its been will they won't they.

Ya and we see how that turned out, it came out of left field and was more or less passed over like some minor thing in the final 2 eps of the season. heh. It's like they totally skipped over the first step and went right to the last step

baby time!

Ya and we see how that turned out, it came out of left field and was more or less passed over like some minor thing in the final 2 eps of the season. heh. It's like they totally skipped over the first step and went right to the last step

baby time!

yeah it was very poorly done and not they pulled the trigger I think that would mean next season is last

• 3 weeks later...

It's official. Castle will return Monday, September 19 at 10|9c on ABC. We're hoping Beckett is ok...

Less than three months until it's back, then. :)

• 4 weeks later...
What happens after "I love you"?

Exclusive Castle postmortem: Creator on [spoiler!]'s death and Castle & Beckett's future

That's the question on every Castle fan's mind after the explosive season 3 finale, which featured Captain Montgomery's death and Beckett (Stana Katic) being shot just moments before Castle (Nathan Fillion) made a heartfelt confession of love. Assuming the ABC crime drama won't be killing off its leading lady, will the show's fourth season bring will-they-won't-they couple together for more than just a passionate kiss? Is it finally the right time for Castle and Beckett?

The first trailer for Season 4, which just screened at Comic-Con, offers few answers, but it does reflect on many of Castle and Beckett's best (and most romantic) moments from the past three years. Watch the preview and decide for yourself: Should Castle and Beckett should get together this season?

Source: http://www.tvguide.com.....aspx

Hollywood Reporter....

>

What can people expect in Season 4? A special Halloween episode, which will be Ghostbusters-themed. Executive producer Laurie Zaks said later to reporters that she hoped they could have one of the original Ghostbusters appear. In the second episode of the new season, there's going to be one "with a bit of a superhero theme. I thought that might excite you, it excites me."

>

• 1 month later...

Two and a Half Men, and Castle returning on the same night! :D OK, Two and a Half Men will probably suck balls with Ashton Kutcher now, but no chance of that happening with Castle! :p

They pulled a troll, did what I expected early on and then, bam, surprise at the very end.

I had a feeling they'd do the whole, "i don't remember anything" bit, but then, zomg, she does. Great!

I love the show, but I expected (and wanted) Beckett to be out of commission for longer than the first 15 minutes of the premiere. Beckett fighting for her life was just glossed over to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal. I am a bit disappointed in the writers for not making it a more integral plot point of the premiere.

Ideally, it would have taken the entire first episode and then some for her to return, but I guess I'll have to put up with it since I do enjoy the show.

Beckett is a bit of a bitch. The guy confess his love to her, and what does she do? She fakes an amnesia. Seeing good guys get dissed always makes me mad. Especially when that good guy is Nate :no:

I love the show, but I expected (and wanted) Beckett to be out of commission for longer than the first 15 minutes of the premiere. Beckett fighting for her life was just glossed over to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal. I am a bit disappointed in the writers for not making it a more integral plot point of the premiere.

Ideally, it would have taken the entire first episode and then some for her to return, but I guess I'll have to put up with it since I do enjoy the show.

They couldn't drag her being gone for long, even one ep, because if she's not around then Castle really can't do his thing. It's the character dynamic that makes the show, if you don't have one in the mix it's not the same.

They couldn't drag her being gone for long, even one ep, because if she's not around then Castle really can't do his thing. It's the character dynamic that makes the show, if you don't have one in the mix it's not the same.

I realize that, and that's the major reason why I watch the show. But Beckett was just shot and fighting for her life. That should have at least been an entire episode worth of drama. Not less than half. Just because Beckett and Castle can't converse doesn't make it any less meaningful. The writers could have shown Castle's love, desperation, and heart ache in so many ways if they didn't wrap up Beckett's recovery so quickly. I just think it was a huge wasted opportunity for good drama.

Just watched it, and I had the same feeling as GP007;

wasn't surprised when she said she didn't remember anything, but very surprised at the end when she confesses to the psychiatrist that she remembers everything.

It's gonna be exciting to see how it all pans out this season.

I'm riding on them finally getting together this season; it has to happen now.