ABC's Castle

I think I know how it'll happen this season. Since she remembers it all and there's no bf in the mix etc they'll get closer, probably one step away or actually date a few times till she finds out he talked to that one guy who has all the files and made a deal to get her to stop working on her moms case. Then we'll get the trust and lying drama bit and they'll grow apart yet again.

Just another way to make it go into a future season 5 ofc.

Love how they always find a way to pitch in the Castle books and graphic novels :p

Just makes the world seem more real in the end. I'd give the books a shot actually.

are the books any good?

Yes, actually.

I just discovered this show and OMG ... new favourite. Stana is gorgeous and Nathan is hilarious. Just bought Season 1-3 on DVD and have been having a marathon before watching Season 4.

I really hate the new captain. Montgomery was cool, but they replaced him with "Generic unlikeable bitch".

Yeah, I'm not too fond of "Iron" Gates either. Hopefully Castle will keep wearing her down until she finally caves in and develops a personality. :p

I really hate the new captain. Montgomery was cool, but they replaced him with "Generic unlikeable bitch".

Agreed, but they must have had a reason for adding a character like her in the show... but yeah I do not like her.

^ Never heard of him. :p

Great episode though. And the first time they didn't use the traditional intro music; that built the tension up a bit. :)

Great episode though. And the first time they didn't use the traditional intro music; that built the tension up a bit. :)

Pretty sure they didn't have the intro music on the season opener either. :)

Pretty sure they didn't have the intro music on the season opener either. :)

Damn, did they? One sec, I'll check...

Yep, you're half-right. They didn't use the usual intro music on the season opener, but then again, they didn't use the intro itself either. :p

wonder why becket is hiding the words castle said to her after she was shot... to keep the seasons going? :D

Because she's afraid, obviously. Throughout the show they've always talked about how her relationships aren't very long lived.

^ Never heard of him. :p

Dharma Initiative? Namaste? :p