ABC's Castle

my freshman highschool sisters (twins) watch this.. every new episode... I always ruin it for them, and tell them what's about to happen, and I don't even watch this $#!+.....what a stupid show. I bet I can guess what happens next week too. Mindless, pointless, and BORRRIIINNGGG! And that lady detective....she really should consider getting another job....maybe like a tattoo artist or stripper or something...because just like a tattoo, she'll be washed out in a few years. Gah, it's not hard. Good cop, who cannot be at the scene, then the "bad cop" that's at the scene and screws up the evidence...whilst the "good "psychic" cop" determines what'll happen at the next turn of events. Dang, I know an author that's way better than this crap....this is a mindless story plot that goes nowhere in the end, just ends up at the same conclusion every SINGLE TIME! Now THAT'S what I call exciting! I cannot WAIT for the next episode! Lemme guess, the chick cannot figure out the crime scene without John Edwards wannabe....see how hard that was?

my freshman highschool sisters (twins) watch this.. every new episode... I always ruin it for them, and tell them what's about to happen, and I don't even watch this $#!+.....what a stupid show. I bet I can guess what happens next week too. Mindless, pointless, and BORRRIIINNGGG! And that lady detective....she really should consider getting another job....maybe like a tattoo artist or stripper or something...because just like a tattoo, she'll be washed out in a few years. Gah, it's not hard. Good cop, who cannot be at the scene, then the "bad cop" that's at the scene and screws up the evidence...whilst the "good "psychic" cop" determines what'll happen at the next turn of events. Dang, I know an author that's way better than this crap....this is a mindless story plot that goes nowhere in the end, just ends up at the same conclusion every SINGLE TIME! Now THAT'S what I call exciting! I cannot WAIT for the next episode! Lemme guess, the chick cannot figure out the crime scene without John Edwards wannabe....see how hard that was?

Gonna go out on a limb and say you really enjoy the tv show Castle.

• Like 1

you must be really popular on parties.

• Like 3

Dharma Initiative? Namaste? :p

Nope, still don't ring a bell. Googling "Dharma Initiative" brought up a Lost encyclopedia, and I've never watched Lost. :p

Only just got around to watching the latest episode. Not bad. :) T'was interesting to see Beckett get jealous for once. :p And

another visit to the psychiatrist; second time this season. Wonder how many more visits we'll see this season...

• 3 weeks later...

Serious episode but liked it. Kate definitely needs to make peace with her past and maybe Castle can help with that. She should let him. It's time they came together.

• 2 weeks later...

This season has been on fire, each episode imo has been great! I can never get enough, and it's good to see some jealous Kate more often.

Yeah, last week's episode was nice a change in pace for the series. :) Just a shame we've gotta wait three weeks for the next episode now. :( Only three episodes left in the season from the looks of it too.

Yeah, last week's episode was nice a change in pace for the series. :) Just a shame we've gotta wait three weeks for the next episode now. :( Only three episodes left in the season from the looks of it too.

The wait sucks, but this'll cheer you up: there's 23 episodes this season. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Great episode

lol'd at:

"Sometimes a guy gets a little exited and loses control of his steamer"

Yeah, it's that kinda comedy that got me into the show in the first place, good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This season really has been awesome so far. Had no idea it was the first episode of a two-parter, and got really into the story so had no idea about how long the episode had left when it ended. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!