[Official] Killzone 2

Gotta run out for 15-20 mins, when I'm back I'll join you guys.

Just played on a server (noticed you right at the end Pheee) with the worst team ever - Bunch of absolute idiots. Was warzone, so changing objectives. I don't think any of them knew how to do anything. Guy got planted as the assassination target, and instead of hiding thought it would be a good idea to take part in front assault with the rest of us. 5-1 we were beaten.

Me too Kol, me too. :'(

Me three! I popped down to Asda to see if they had it out early or behind the customer service desk, no such luck! Just gonna have to wait till tomorrow now. :(

Am I the only person who thinks this game isn't that good? I like FPS games but this one fails to interest me in the slightest :/ Mass Effect 2, I drool just at the thought of it but this...nothing, what is exactly so special about it?

Am I the only person who thinks this game isn't that good? I like FPS games but this one fails to interest me in the slightest :/

Of course you won't be the only person, nothing is ever liked by everyone.

But unless you explain why you feel the way you do, no one can really relate to what you're saying.

I like the game, but cmon hardly anyone has anything unlocked yet. Once we get more classes online the dynamics are going to shift completely. I haven't seen one medic online yet, not to mention there's no snipers at all yet either. Plus people are getting to grips with the game, I'm still seeing a complete lack of usage of squads, something which totally tips the game in your favour as you can spawn with your squad leader [as long as they're alive].

Me three! I popped down to Asda to see if they had it out early or behind the customer service desk, no such luck! Just gonna have to wait till tomorrow now. :(

Try a 24 hour Tesco? or just wait till it is tomorrow and then go? you might be able to get it at midnight. :D

Hopefully mine will come in the morning, I'm taking the day off Uni, lol.

I want to play online with you guys sometime but i probably won't join the clan because i'm inconsistent when it comes to playing the PS3 so i don't want to take up a clan space.

I want to play online with you guys sometime but i probably won't join the clan because i'm inconsistent when it comes to playing the PS3 so i don't want to take up a clan space.

There's 64 spaces, I don't even know if NW will fill that, and if worst comes to the worst inactive players will get booted in the future.

Try a 24 hour Tesco? or just wait till it is tomorrow and then go? you might be able to get it at midnight. :D

Hopefully mine will come in the morning, I'm taking the day off Uni, lol.

I hate waiting, it sucks! :p

Just going to get it before work tomorrow in town, and probably pay over the odds for it too.

There's 64 spaces, I don't even know if NW will fill that, and if worst comes to the worst inactive players will get booted in the future.

Save room for me! :D

Of course you won't be the only person, nothing is ever liked by everyone.

But unless you explain why you feel the way you do, no one can really relate to what you're saying.

I like the game, but cmon hardly anyone has anything unlocked yet. Once we get more classes online the dynamics are going to shift completely. I haven't seen one medic online yet, not to mention there's no snipers at all yet either.

It's hard to explain, I've seen it in action and to be honest the graphics look dated to me (they aren't bad mind, just I expected more from such a massively hyped game) and well it seems to be quite multiplayer oriented, I don't really like multiplayer as I'm more of a hardcore single player (I have played, and enjoyed, multiplayer games but more often then not the games are full of sods that cheat and spoil the fun for everyone). Maybe I'll download the demo if I can be bothered, but right now there just isn't anything that jumps out to me, if you know what I mean?

You twisted my arm. ;) I'll try and join when i next go online.

It's hard to explain, I've seen it in action and to be honest the graphics look dated to me (they aren't bad mind, just I expected more from such a massively pumped game) and well it seems to be quite multiplayer oriented, I don't really like multiplayer as I'm more of a hardcore single player (I have played, and enjoyed, multiplayer games but more often then not the games are full of sods that cheat and spoil the fun for everyone). Maybe I'll download the demo if I can be bothered, but right now there just isn't anything that jumps out to me, if you know what I mean?

Uhh wtf?

So you haven't even played the game?

And graphics looks dated? :blink: I'm sorry, but the graphics do not look dated at all, without starting any arguments about how good they are. They are definitely some of the best in the genre, and MP holds up pretty damn well - Some of the maps look awesome.

And in case you didn't know, there's a full SP campaign that lasts 8-12 hours.

I do not have the right rank to join the game going on right now. Can someone help me out please?

I joined the earlier Insomniacs games with no rank at all? :/

It's hard to explain, I've seen it in action and to be honest the graphics look dated to me (they aren't bad mind, just I expected more from such a massively pumped game) and well it seems to be quite multiplayer oriented, I don't really like multiplayer as I'm more of a hardcore single player (I have played, and enjoyed, multiplayer games but more often then not the games are full of sods that cheat and spoil the fun for everyone). Maybe I'll download the demo if I can be bothered, but right now there just isn't anything that jumps out to me, if you know what I mean?

You haven't even tried the demo and you say the graphics looks dated, can't even take that seriously.

You twisted my arm. ;) I'll try and join when i next go online.

Ask Munky for an invite.

He can invite anyone I think from his friends list, even if they don't have the game. I've seen Sethos and some others on the "pending" list - http://www.killzone.com/kz/clan.psml?kz_clan_id=4048

In fact, I might be able to invite you, 2 seconds. I don't think you're on my PSN list though? Invite sent :)

Can someone send me an invite too please?

Planning to pick up the game tomorrow in the morning.

Can't wait to play! :woot:

Done.

I'm on the PC just now waiting for my DS3 to charge some :p

Still have Lost to watch tonight also! Wish I could bump Uni tomorrow, but I gotta go in. Only for 2 hours though - No pub tomorrow night, I'll be bringing in the beers and playing some KZ2 as everyone will have it tomorrow just about. I might need to go out with that girl on sat night you see :( Well it's a good thing, but I know the clan will be active on sat night ;)

woot, i have the highest rank of the clan :laugh: it won't be for long though, just played 2 games and got completely slaughtered, 16 vs 16 on bloodgracht is not cool, the grenadespamming is ridiculous, only got killed by my teammates and everytime i was lucky enough to even see an enemy i get a nade in my face >_<

Uhh wtf?

So you haven't even played the game?

And graphics looks dated? :blink: I'm sorry, but the graphics do not look dated at all, without starting any arguments about how good they are. They are definitely some of the best in the genre, and MP holds up pretty damn well - Some of the maps look awesome.

And in case you didn't know, there's a full SP campaign that lasts 8-12 hours.

I joined the earlier Insomniacs games with no rank at all? :/

Nope, but I've seen enough footage from the game to get the general idea to how it looks and it looks dated to me. To be brutally honest most games look dated to me now, even Gear 2 on the 360 looks dated (which is suppose to be one of the best looking games on the 360). It's hard to explain, it's not that it doesn't look good but more it's just the same old thing made to look prettier, maybe dated is the wrong word to use...

:blink: 8-12 hour single player campaign, that's quite short. Probably longer then most games these days though, which is another problem I have with modern games. God I miss the days of the games that took months to finish :(

You haven't even tried the demo and you say the graphics looks dated, can't even take that seriously.

Ic, so I don't have a right to an opinion if it dosen't match yours? Can't you accept some people might think differently?? what is with people these days...sheesh.

In fact, I might be able to invite you, 2 seconds. I don't think you're on my PSN list though? Invite sent :)

Any chance you could throw one my way whilst you're at it, ready for tomorrow? Cheers!